Neon Yellow Detail
Neon Yellow Back Detail
A spring tour along the Blue Ridge Parkway was the perfect location for Olympia to test their New Horizon rain jacket. Despite multiple days of steady rain, their test pilots stayed comfortable and dry due to Horizons lightweight waterproof breathable rip stop nylon shell. Unlike standard straight cut or bat wing shaped rain jackets, the New Horizon offers a truly ergonomic fit for added comfort and reduced wind drag at speed. A stow away under helmet rain hood with rubberized 360 neck gator plus an interior stow away jacket compartment makes this style the perfect traveling companion for any destination.
EZ PACK - INTERIOR SELF STORAGE SYSTEM FOR JACKET AND PANT Olympia’s self packing rain gear stows away easily so it’s always ready when you need it. Both the New Horizon jacket and Horizon pant offer a handy self storage pocket attached to the interior of the garment. Simply turn the pocket inside out and fold the gear inside to create a compact bundle for quick and convenient storage.
STOW AWAY HOOD WITH 360 NECK GATOR A stow away under helmet hood with rubberized neck gator Provides full circumference waterproof protection.
- Outer shell constructed in sturdy light weight water proof breathable rip stop nylon
- Back overhang detail with hidden mesh panel insert for improved breathability
- Stow away hood with 360 neck gator concealed inside collar
- EZ-Pack Storage System - jacket can be stowed away in a self contained storage pocket located in the interior of the jacket
- Double storm placket front closure with two way zipper
- Adjustable Velcro closure straps at the elbows and wrists plus slide buckles at waist and a shock cord bottom detail offer maximum adjustability
- Two exterior waterproof pockets plus inside storage pocket
- Micro fiber lined collar for added comfort
- 3M Scotchlite reflective piping at front, back and side arms offer enhanced visibility in low light situations
- Cool mesh airflow lining