When it came time to design new motorcycle apparel for women riders, we knew we needed help. So we consulted with several experienced female motocyclists and asked them what they wanted and needed in their riding gear. We would like to sincerely thank them for their help in designing the MAIA line.
Made to accompany the Maia Jacket, these lightweight ventilated pants feature durable 600D poly fabric at the knees, seat and lower legs, accordion stretch panels at the rear hem, stretch fabric in the hips and two waist adjustment tabs for a perfect fit. Sas-Tec CE certified knee pads and NightViz reflective on knees and lower legs offer world class protection and improved nighttime visibility.
- Vented poly-mesh panels on non-impact areas
- 600 Denier poly impact areas for abrasion resistance
- Removable full length AirGuard windproof liner
- Sas-Tec CE Certified knee armor
- Pockets for optional Sas-Tec CE Certified Hip Pads
- NightViz reflective piping for added nighttime visibility
- Elastic panels at hips and accordion gussets at waist provide a custom fit
- YKK main zipper closure and lower leg zippers
- Two rear pockets
- Lightweight mesh lining for maximum air flow
- 8 pants to jacket zipper