Designed to coordinate with Olympia’s women’s Airglide, and Switchback jackets, this style can be worn as a stand alone riding pant or as a full over pant. Equipped with Olympia’s “TWO LAYER SYSTEMS DESIGN”, this style includes a removable wind and waterproof rain pant to insure multi season, multi weather riding comfort.
LAYER ONE consists of a rugged outshell constructed in authentic Cordura with ballistic nylon mesh panels for maximum airflow and superior abrasion resistance. Standing, boot on entry is a snap as side leg zippers extend up to the waistband. Two front zipper pockets and two rear flap pockets offer extra storage for personal items. 3 tier adjustable knee armor positions, stretch waist panels plus our EZ hem bottom detail allow riders to achieve a customized fit.
LAYER TWO Foul weather rides are never a problem as the Airglide 4 is equipped with a pull on wind and waterproof, breathable rain pant that can be worn both over or under the main out shell as weather conditions dictate.
OVER OR UNDER RAIN PANT Sturdy waterproof breathable rip stop nylon shell with elasticized and slide buckle waist. Generous leg openings with bottom Velcro closures makes standing boot on entry and exit a breeze. This layer can be worn both over and under the main out shell.
SIDE HIP AND WAIST STRETCH PANELS Additional stretch at the waist and side hip panels offer a more customized fit to enhance all day riding comfort.
- Outer shell constructed in 500 denier Cordura fabric with Ballistic Airflow mesh panels
- Waterproof Over or Under rain pant
- Full side leg zippers extend to waistband
- Removable and adjustable height CE Motion Flex armor at knees
- Cool mesh airflow lining
- Removable EVA compression foam at hips
- Custom Fit detailing at waist, hips and bottom hem
- 3M Scotchlite reflective piping from waist to hem
- Relaxed tailored fit
- Four storage pockets
- 8” connecting zipper for jackets