Blue Back Detail
This product is no longer available.
Please check out these related products:
Shoei GT-Air Helmet - Decade
Icon Airframe Pro Helmet - Flashbang XL - 2XL - 3XL
Shoei RF-1200 Helmet - Flagger Red - Size XS or SM
HJC RPHA-11 Pro Military Helmet
Shoei RF-1200 Helmet - Flagger Yellow
HJC RPHA-11 Pro Riberte Helmet
Shoei VFX-W Helmet - Sear Black/Red - Size XS SM or MD
Shoei Replacement Aero Edge Spoiler 2 Vent for X-Twelve Helmets
Shoei RF-1200 Helmet - Indy Marquez - Size MD or LG
Born July 4th, 1976, Kato lived to race.
1979 - First racing experience on pocket-bikes
1985 - Japanese pocket-bike champion
1988/1991 - Japanese minibike champion
1997 - First overall in the Japanese Championship as an official HRC Team rider, 250cc class; winner of the Japanese GP race, Suzuka, as a wild card in the 250cc class
2001 - 250cc World Champion, Team Telefonica Movistar
2002 - Seventh overall in the MotoGp class, Team Fortuna Honda Gresini, and “Rookie of the Year”; winner, “8 Hours of Suzuka”
In April of 2003, Kato lost his life in a high speed crash during the first race of the Moto GP Series, held at his home track, the Suzuka Circuit in Japan.
- Lightweight, Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus (AIM+) shell
- High performance fiber materials are combined with extremely elastic organic fibers to create a shell structure that is ultra lightweight, rigid, and resilient
- Aero Edge 2 spoiler dramatically reduces drag and lift coefficients, thus diminishing rider fatigue and increasing performance
- 5 shell sizes for an optimum fit in every size
- 5 intake vents
- 10 exhaust vents
- Intake and exhaust ports are wind tunnel tested to be the best shapes and in the best locations
- Side extractor vents help clear warm, humid air from racer's face
- All-new CW-1 shield is both wider and taller than the CX-IV that it replaces
- 99% UVA and UVB resistant
- 3 dimensional injection-molding process ensures distortion-free vision
- Quick release self adjusting base plates allow for easy shield changing
- 3D Max Dry interior system is fully removable, washable and replaceable
- Interior components are 3 dimensionally shaped to match the contours of the rider's head.
- Emergency Quick Release System allows the helmet to be removed by emergency medical personnel with minimum load to the rider's head
- Snell 2010 and D.O.T. approved
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty from date of purchase (or 7 year warranty from date of manufacture, whichever comes first).