Hi-Viz Yellow Detail
Hi-Viz Yellow Detail
Closeout: $329.95Free Shipping
- Advanced P.I.M. (Premium Integrated Matrix) Construction: A matrix of Carbon Fiber, Aramid, Fiberglass and Organic Non-Woven Fabric create a remarkably strong yet extremely lightweight shell designed for superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology. Aerodynamic shell structure for extreme performance at maximum speeds.
- Weight: XS to SM 3.11 lbs. (1,412 +/- 45g), MD to LG 3.21 lbs. (1,459+/- 45g), XL to 2XL 3.34 lbs. (1,515 +/- 45g)
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out. Optimized shell design for outstanding air flow.
- Max Air-flow Top Vent: Variable air flow is adjusted by glove-friendly dials on each intake vent.
- HJ-26 Optically-superior Anti-Fog 2D Flat-Racing Shield: Comes with 2D Dark Smoke Flat-Racing Shield and Anti-Fog insert lens. Wider eye port for better peripheral vision. Eyeglass and sunglass friendly EPS.
- Dual Shield lock System: Innovative Center one-touch open/close locking system. Automatic center shield lock with spring controlled lever. Up to 5mm initial shield position by releasing shield lock
- RapidFire Shield Replacement System: Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation.
- RPHA-11 Pro comes with; Anti-Fog Tear-Off Clear Shield HJP 1650-232, Anti-Fog Tear-Off Dark Smoke Shield HJP 1650-236, Anti-Fog Insert HJP 117-265, Chin Curtain HJP 1650-002 & Breath Deflector HJP 1650-003
- Emergency helmet release: Cheek pads are designed for safe and quick helmet removal in emergency and rescue situations.
- Multi-Cool Interior: Anti-bacterial fabric, moisture-wicking and quick drying capabilities. Removable and washable crown and cheek pads. Cheek pads are interchangeable in all sizes.
- Meets or exceeds ECE and DOT standards
- 5 Year Limited Warranty: For the original purchaser, guarantees the helmet to be free of defects in materials and workmanship