Sale Price: $467.95Free Shipping
Everything you want, Nothing you don’t.
- Intermediate-Oval Fit
- Arai's exclusive CLC (Complex Laminate Construction) shell. This fiberglass composite is stronger and lighter than previous constructions. Its exceptional characteristics allow Arai to use softer, less-dense liner materials inside for increased rider comfort.
- Enhanced “Organic” shell shape has a more natural appearance, seals better, and conforms more to the head’s natural shape for improved comfort, fit, and to help minimize wind turbulence
- Hyper-Ridge enhances shell strength and makes it easier to get the helmet on and off
- New ACR-2 rear exhaust vent-wing combo features wind-tunnel tuned air inlets that accelerate the airflow over the large exhaust-vent holes, greatly improving ventilation performance
- New ACF-2 front vent incorporates sliding door closure system
Large volume upper intake and exhaust vents designed to be operated with gloved hands (The best way to cool a helmet interior is to pull more hot air out.)
- FFS FreeFlow System - Combining a new cheek pad design, and re-designed neck roll, Arai's FFS advancement further reduces wind noise while increasing the exhaust of hot air from the facial area for more comfort.
- Larger side exhaust ports at the bottom rear to increase airflow while at the same time working to reduce noise levels
- Faceshield eyeport features the same 5mm extremely-wide peripheral view of Arai’s top-of-the-line Corsair-V racing helmet and RX-Q providing better side-to-side visibility and awareness of the world around you
- Arai's Optically-Correct Pre-Formed Faceshields give better vision and UV ray protection, with less distortion.
- Arai's revolutionary Super-AdSis® tool-less shield-changing mechanism lets you change shields in seconds without even removing the side pods. Now it's been updated with Arai's LRS Shield Release System. LRS upgrades Super AdSis® to make faceshield removal even easier. (Can be retro-fit to all Super AdSis®-equipped models.)
- Arai's unique BrowVent Faceshield Ventilation System gives you more cooling air in the upper face area with no holes in the critical forehead area of the shell or in the impact-absorbing liner material.
- This simple De-Mist Lock faceshield tab pushes forward to open the shield slightly to help clear fogging if needed.
- The Removable rubber Breathguard further helps to reduce fogging by deflecting breath away from the faceshield area.
- All Arai helmets give you the exceptional benefits of Multiple-Foam Interiors for comfort no single-foam liner can match. And every Arai interior is still fit individually by hand.
- Expanding on the benefits of the 5mm peel away cheek pad design, the Vector-2 is the first model to incorporate 5mm peel away temple pads. This feature now takes micro-fitting within an interior shape to a higher level, only offered by Arai
- An upgraded fully-removable liner, is designed with a full-perimeter crown pad with minimal frame support for increased comfort
- Removable/replaceable cheekpads also have removable washable covers for easier, through cleaning
- Snell and D.O.T.
- 5 Year Warranty
Note: All helmets are sold with a CLEAR shield. Tinted and mirrored shields are sold separately.
American riders have ranked Arai Helmets Number One in customer satisfaction in all seven J.D. Power and Associates Motorcycle Helmet Satisfaction Studies. (1999-2005)
Use Arai's Suggested Size and Shape Chart to select the best fit.
For Arai Terms and Conditions, please Click Here.