- We use only the finest available hides for our leather and require all our suppliers to be REACH compliant, plus AZO and PCP free. Each RSD leather jacket receives customized treatment and handling which gives every piece its unique, one-of-a-kind finish, with an “already broken in” feel that usually takes years to achieve.
ABN “Airborne” Leather:
Our washed, waxed and oiled “Airborne” leather is our signature leather and follows a unique, exclusive process that ensures a one-of-a-kind supple, yet extremely protective result.
- 1. We start with “A” Grade top grain cowhides that are tanned, dyed, and pre-oiled. The garment is then assembled using all nylon thread, without the linings or trim
- 2. The unfinished jacket is washed using our environmentally safe proprietary washing process which softens the leather without losing critical tear, abrasion or tensile strength. Once air dried (approximately 4 days), the garment goes to final assembly for linings and trims.
- 3. Once assembled, each jacket is then hand oiled and waxed, achieving a unique, “already broken in” custom finish that will wear and age beautifully, without sacrificing protection
- Cowhide, Top Grain Leather
- .9mm – 1.1mm thickness
- Pre-oiled, washed, hand wax finish
- Water repellent
- RSD Limited Set hand finished washed and waxed cowhide (Main body leather thickness .9mm-1.1mm)
- Detailed café style, with shorty snap collar and front zip pockets
- Performance riding fit, with rotated, pre-curved sleeves, dropped back length, and relaxed collar opening
- Aggressive Fit: Tailored torso with precurved sleeves, conforms to riding position
- Satin poly lining with custom RSD repeat "numbers" heat emboss
- Zip close cuffs
- Side zipper waist adjust
- Perforated leather interior trim
- Perforated sleeve venting
- Soft lined electronics security pocket
- Stretch mesh cargo stuff pockets
- Zip close interior chest pocket
- Armor ready shoulder, elbow, and back protector pockets. (Armor Not Included)
"RONIN - n. 1. A masterless, wandering Samurai, the vagabond warrior."