Off-Road Racing, Stretch Pants with Internal Knee Brace System
Top-of-the-line factory racing pants that are unbeatable!
Very lightweight and flexible, more than 75% of these pants are made of durable Ripstop four-way stretch material.
The Internal Knee Brace System (I.K.S) prevents knee brace wear and tear from Leatt and other leading knee braces.
Made of lightweight, durable and ventilated materials, it offers a tailored, pre-curved stretch fit, and feature a durable seat and kneecap reinforcements. All of these features make it a very comfortable protective pair of pants - and it is fully machine washable for your convenience!
The knee area has four-point knee ventilation, and all seams have multi-row reinforced stitching.
The four-layer inner leg area is made of the high-tech NanoGrip material that is known for its durability and superior wet and dry grip properties.
The pants are tailored to work with and without knee braces and impact shorts, and feature adjustable front and side waist straps plus a 360 ̊ silicone waist grip, providing a rock-solid, tailored fit.
Do not get defeated, be a winner!
- Pre-curved, racing tight stretch fit
- Over 75% is ultra-light, durable Ripstop stretch
- I.K.S - Internal Knee Brace System prevents knee brace wear and tear
- Light and breathable construction
- Laser-cut ventilation
- 3D molded, fully floating knee cap reinforcement
- 1200D heavy duty seat material and NanoGrip knee bike grip
- Multi-row reinforced stitching
- Four-point knee ventilation
- Waist with micro adjuster, side straps and 360 ̊ silicone grip
- Anti-odor MoistureCool mesh lining