Closeout: $349.95Free Shipping
Shoei's extensive experience in off-road helmet design and manufacturing has led to the creation of a new standard in off-road helmets, the VFX-W. The aggressive shell design allows for a lightweight off-road helmet that offers incredible protection, form-fitting comfort, cooling ventilation and components that are easy to care for.
- Lightweight, Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus shell construction combines high performance fibers with organic fibers to create a shell structure that is lightweight, rigid and resilient
- Aggressively shaped sleek visor provides incredible airflow for reduced drag
- Sleek visor is easily installed or removed with the use of three external screws for ease of access to center screw and tightening by hand
- No-clog sleek mouthpiece for enhanced flow-through ventilation
- Matte black anti-reflection for underside of visor is included (white and graphic models only)
- Flow-Through ventilation system - front intake vents combine with rear neck outlet vent to maximize flow-through ventilation
- Cool air passes through front intake vents, cools the interior, and is exhausted through the rear vents through negative air pressure
- 3D Max-Dry removable liner system is constructed with a comfortable, Max-Dry material that absorbs and discharges moisture two times faster than traditional nylon
- Liner system is thermo-molded to match the liner perfectly to the helmet interior
- Cheekpads, upper lining, and chinstrap covers are easily removed for cleaning and/or replacement
- Removable cheek pads are available in optional sizes so that each rider can personalize their fit
Certifications/Warranty: Snell 2015 and D.O.T.