The LS2 MX436 Pioneer Helmet – A new approach to the full face adventure motorcycle helmet category, the Pioneer leans heavily on LS2’s Rally experience and offers the rider everything they need for serious adventure riding, but for a lot LESS CASH. The shell is built using LS2’s proprietary Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA). This high-tech material is strong, very light and has just a bit of flexibility to help absorb energy. We use 3 shell sizes for a great fitting helmet that is as small and light as possible. A multi-density EPS safety liner allows for state-of-the-art energy absorption. The comfort padding is covered with a technical, breathable, hypoallergenic fabric. It’s removable and washable, so you can keep it as fresh as new. The shield is fog resistant, scratch and UV resistant, and optically correct. The Pioneer uses our Twin Shield System built-in sun shield to shade your eyes from the bright desert sun. LS2’s Quick Release System chin strap makes getting it on and off a breeze, and, in case of emergency, the cheek pads use our Emergency Release System quick pull cheek pads. Cheek pads are contour cut from high quality foam using LS2’s 3D laser technology. The wide eye port accommodates most major brands of goggles (goggles are NOT included). The Pioneer makes a great ADV or UTV helmet. Flow through ventilation keeps you cool when the riding gets tough. Designed at LS2 World HQ in Barcelona, Spain and built at our own factory, the Pioneer offers everything you need to build your own adventure, while leaving some cash in your pocket. Meets or exceeds DOT and ECE 22.05 standards. Long oval fit.
- Long oval fit
- Most find the crown runs true to size but the cheek pads can be tight for those with a wide jaw or full cheeks
- The opening is snug to keep down wind noise, so pull out on the chin straps and pull the helmet on firmly.
- Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA) shell
- Built LS2's own factory means more helmet for less cash
- 1450g average weight
- Fully adjustable flow-through ventilation
- Built-in sun screen
- Wide eye port accommodates most major brands of goggles (goggles NOT included)
- Emergency Release System cheek pads are contour cut from one piece of high quality foam using LS2’s 3D laser technology
- DOT approved Quick Release System chin strap for easy on and off
- DOT/ECE approved
- Covered by a 5-year limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship