Our employees have comfort and crash tested this fine piece of protective gear. It is difficult to describe how comfortable this jacket is, because it is the only jacket we have ever seen that stretches to fit. The somewhat open weave of the Carboflex material flows air much like a mesh jacket, but this thing holds up incredibly well against the asphault. I think the only reason these didn't sell well for Fieldsheer was because the matierial is so unique and most shops didn't explain how awesome they are. Give one a try. You won't regret it. -Rusty
P.S. Did you notice these are now less than 1/2 Price! Yep. That's how we roll!
Fieldsheer says: Not just another textile jacket! Carboflex has been developed especially for protective sports apparel where comfort, safety and flexibility is a must. Carboflex is a unique high performance material that is ultra-breathable and extremely flexible. Up to 90% the strength of leather, Carboflex offers superior abrasion resistance compared to traditional textile fabrics.
- Breathable 1000D Carboflex outer shell with Carboflex Lite along sides of torso and underarm
- Lighter than and up to 90% the strength of leather
- YKK front zipper closure
- Unique removable waterproof, breathable liner stretches with the outer shell
- Spring-loaded zippered cuff closures with neoprene
- Mandarin collar with microfiber padding
- CE approved armor in shoulders and elbows
- SP memory foam back pad
- Phoslite reflective piping for increased nighttime visibility
- 1 zippered chest pocket
- 2 hand warmer pockets
- Phone and cargo pockets on removable liner
- CE approved armor
- Due to the extremely low price of these jackets, Fieldsheer is not offering any warranty on them. That said, our customers haven't reported any issues after hundreds have been sold.