Olympia’s women’s Ranger jacket functions year round in all weather conditions and offers unmatched levels of venting to deliver multi season riding comfort. Plenty of waterproof breathable jackets claim to function in a wide range of temperatures but their lack of adequate venting limits their use to cooler riding conditions. For warm weather rides, Olympia’s women s Ranger jacket offers their exclusive AVS shoulder to forearm and torso venting system. This system offers special water tight zippers that when open; create major air flow directly to a rider’s body. Also equipped with Olympia’s “Two Layer System Design” this jacket offers the ultimate in multi season riding comfort.
Layer One - Wet and stormy rides are no match for Ranger s coated Cordura shell and waterproof breathable seam sealed membrane. For added protection from the elements, it also includes four zippered waterproof pockets and an oversized zippered waterproof back storage pocket. This jacket also offers a women’s specific fit and flattering hour glass shape.
Layer Two - For maximum comfort during cold weather rides this jacket is also equipped with a stylish soft shell Thermolite insulated liner jacket.
Soft shell insulated liner jacket - Sturdy wind and water resistant / breathable stretch nylon soft shell with Thermolite insulation, mandarin style knit trim collar, two zipper pockets and oversized interior stash pocket.
AVS Venting System - Fold up chest pocket flaps and Velcro lock down torso straps hold chest zipper vents open to create adjustable air flow. Shoulder to forearm venting plus vertical back vents with fold back vent covers create maximum airflow and offer protection from the elements when you need it.
- Outer shell constructed in coated 500 and 2000 denier Cordura fabric
- Waterproof breathable membrane adds double waterproof protection
- Thermolite insulated soft shell liner jacket
- Stretch knit hood with rubberized Aqua Barrier and neck gator concealed under the collar
- Double storm placket front closure
- Custom Fit detailing at collar, cuffs, elbows and waist
- Full circumference neoprene collar insert
- Removable CE Motion Flex armor at elbows and shoulders
- Removable CE approved Motion Flex articulated back protector
- 3M Scotchlite reflective piping at front, sides and back
- Thermo Weld reflective detail at side arms
- 8” zipper for connecting to Olympia pants
- Airflow Ventilation System at chest arms and back
- Velcro lock down torso straps at chest pocket vents create adjustable air flow
- Cool mesh airflow lining
- Five zippered waterproof storage pockets plus a large zippered waterproof rear storage pocket
- CE Approved armor