Neon Yellow Detail
Olympia’s Expedition jacket is the most technically advanced women’s jacket on the market. It offers unmatched levels of adjustable venting plus their exclusive THREE LAYER SYSTEMS DESIGN to deliver the ultimate in all weather, multi season riding comfort. Cut in a form flattering hour glass shape, this style also offers major adjustability at the arms, torso, and hips.
- Layer One consists of a rugged 500 and 2000 D Cordura shell for maximum abrasion resistance. Olympia’s exclusive “Mega Vent Panel System” transitions this jacket from solid body, to adjustable airflow construction in seconds. Zip down Cordura panels at the chest, arms, and back expose ballistic air mesh panels that offer additional abrasion resistance plus adjustable airflow construction as needed. Forget having to stow away or misplace cumbersome removable vent panels as these panels stay attached to the jacket and fold neatly into self-storage pockets.
- Layer Two consists of fully functional rain jacket that can be worn both over or under the main out shell as weather conditions dictate. A stow away knit hood with a lower rubberized aqua barrier conceals neatly under the collar and fits comfortably under a helmet. This detail includes Olympia’s exclusive front and back neck gator system to provide full circumference waterproof protection as needed.
- Layer Three consists of a removable full sleeve thermal layer with authentic Thermolite insulation. This layer can be worn under the rain jacket or the main outshell. This handy zip in zip out feature ensures multi season riding comfort through a wide range of temperatures and weather conditions.
Two Stage Over Or Under Rain Jacket:
Sturdy, waterproof, breathable, rip-stop nylon shell, adjustable cuffs, arms and waist, stow away stretch knit hood with rubberized aqua barrier, and neck gator
Aqua Barrier Concealed Under The Rain Jacket Collar:
Olympia’s unique front and back aqua barrier stows neatly away under the collar. The aqua barrier hood is constructed in soft four way stretch lycra nylon for maximum under helmet comfort. Their exclusive rubberized neck gator provides waterproof protection at both the front and back of the neck.
Front, back, and underarm Mega Vent Panels transition this jacket from solid body to adjustable airflow construction in seconds. All vent panels are permanently attached to the shell and fold neatly into self-storage pockets for added convenience and easy access.
- Outer shell constructed in 500 and 2000 denier Cordura fabric
- Waterproof, Thermolite insulated two stage over or under rain jacket
- Custom Fit detailing at collar, cuffs, elbows, and waist
- Comfort neoprene framed collar
- Removable CE approved Motion Flex armor at elbows and shoulders
- Removable CE approved Motion Flex articulated back protector
- 3M Scotchlite reflective piping at front, sides, and back
- Thermo weld reflective detail at side arms
- 8” zipper for connecting to Olympia pants
- MVP Mega Vent Panel System at chest, back, and arms
- Cool mesh airflow lining
- Five storage pockets plus interior cell phone pocket
- CE Approved armor