Hip Armor is a lifesaver. Well not a lifesaver, but definitely a hip protector. So much so that we integrated both biofoam and CE hip protectors into the Field Armor Stryker shorts. The form fitting chassis places a layer of high-tenacity aramid between you and the street. If you have ever been down before, you won't need any further convincing on the need for this feature. Finally the mesh crotch panel provides ventilation in key areas, because protection without ventilation is just plain...sweaty. The Field Armor Stryker shorts, shielding the bits you hold most dear.
- EN 1621-1/1997 "H" type B CE approved hip armor
- d3o T5 intelligent hip pads are removable for washing
- Abrasion resistant stretch aramid panels
- Removable biofoam inner hip pads
- Stretch hydradry moisture wicking chassis
- Low-profile design conceals protection comfortably