Olympia’s Ranger jackets deliver an unbeatable combination of airflow, weather protection and versatility. There are plenty of waterproof breathable jackets that claim to function in a wide range of temperatures but despite these claims, their lack of adequate venting limits their use to cooler riding conditions. And forget trying to tackle a spirited dual sport ride in gear that lacks proper venting. Breathable or not, you’re going to overheat without proper airflow. To beat the heat, Ranger is equipped with Olympia’s exclusive AVS shoulder to forearm and torso venting system. This system offers special water tight zippers that when open; create major air flow directly to a rider’s body. Also equipped with their “Two Layer System Design” Ranger offers the ultimate in multi season, all weather riding comfort.
Layer One - consists of a coated 500 and 2000 D Cordura shell plus an interior waterproof/breathable seam sealed membrane to tackle wet weather rides. Additional features include a stretch knit hood with a rubberized Aqua Barrier and neck gator detail concealed under the collar, five water-tight pockets, 3M Scotchlite piping at the front and back yokes plus thermo weld reflective detailing at the side arms.
Layer Two includes a removable water resistant soft shell liner jacket with authentic Thermolite insulation for additional weather protection and maximum comfort during cold weather rides.
Soft shell insulated liner jacket - Sturdy wind and water resistant / breathable stretch nylon soft shell with Thermolite insulation, mandarin style knit trim collar, two zipper pockets and oversized interior stash pocket.
AVS Venting System - Fold up chest pocket flaps and Velcro lock down torso straps hold chest zipper vents open to create adjustable air flow. Shoulder to forearm venting plus vertical back vents with fold back vent covers create maximum airflow and offer protection from the elements when you need it.
Stretch knit hood with rubberized Aqua Barrier - This handy stowaway under the collar feature greatly enhances Ranger’s waterproof protection at both the front and back collar.
- Outer shell constructed in coated 500 and 2000 denier Cordura fabric
- Stretch knit hood with rubberized Aqua Barrier
- Waterproof/breathable membrane adds double waterproof protection
- Thermolite insulated liner jacket
- Double storm placket front closure
- Custom Fit detailing at collar, cuffs, elbows and waist
- Full circumference neoprene collar insert
- Soft shell insulated liner jacket
- Removable CE Motion Flex armor at elbows and shoulders
- Removable CE approved Motion Flex articulated back protector
- 3M Scotchlite reflective piping at front, sides and back
- Thermo Weld reflective detail at side arms
- 8” zipper for connecting to Olympia pants
- Airflow Ventilation System at chest arms and back
- Velcro lock down torso straps at chest pocket vents create adjustable airflow
- Cool mesh airflow lining
- Five zippered waterproof storage pockets plus a large zippered waterproof rear storage pocket
- CE Approved armor