(Helmet Not Included)
High-powered technology, slim stylish design. Keep your eyes on the road and your hands on the bars. With an all-new, always-on, natural voice operation feature, you will never have to press a button, turn a wheel or move a slider again, because we have just empowered your voice. Whether you ride with a buddy or in a group of up to 15, just say “hey Cardo”, and your Packtalk Slim will do the rest. Dual-technology: Dynamic Meshwork Communication™ (DMC) and Bluetooth® in a single, powerful and ultra-sleek communication system. DMC technology for superior intercom conferencing and Bluetooth for making and receiving mobile calls, GPS navigation instructions and for listening to stereo music via A2DP or the built-in FM radio. The embedded Bluetooth module also provides the freedom to conduct intercom conversations with Non-DMC Cardo communication systems and third-party Bluetooth headsets. Equipped with Cardo’s groundbreaking DMC technology, the Packtalk Slim offers the most robust and versatile multirider intercom-conferencing experience available today. It allows up to four riders to maintain uninterrupted communications within a spontaneous and fluid virtual network. Unlike any other solution, DMC allows each rider to randomly join, leave and re-join the group without compromising the multi-party conference conversation and without pressing any buttons. Robust and uninterrupted intercom-conferencing at a range of up to 3.6 km/2.25 miles between 2 to 15 riders. Parallel audio streaming allows user to conduct DMC intercom conversations and listen to music, radio or GPS instructions at the same time. During phone conversations, music and radio are muted while the GPS instructions continue. 2-, 3- or 4-Way Bluetooth conferencing up to 1.2 km/0.75 miles between bike-to-bike. Bluetooth "1+8" intercom toggling between eight other riders by calling the rider's name. Cardo Gateway for pairing with and conducting intercom conversations with non-Cardo headsets. Click-to-Link® for spontaneous intercom conversations with nearby Cardo headsets with no pre-pairing required. Make, receive or reject calls by voice command or at the push of a button, dual hands-free profile to connect two mobile phones simultaneously. Intercom-to-phone automatic call transfer from intercom to mobile phone when out of range. Mobile conference call with outside caller and intercom partner. Connectivity to two mobile phone or GPS devices. FM radio with RDS and six built-in station presets, auto scan and seek. Music-sharing allows two riders to listen to the same radio station, with each being able to change the station. Multilingual advanced voice recognition technology for true hands-free operation. Multilingual spoken status announcements and built-in menus for easy operation and customization. Downloadable Cardo SmartSet™ app for Android™ and iOS devices allows smartphone to serve as remote control on the handlebar for easy operation of the device. Cardo Community® platform for social features, device customization and software upgrades.
- Featuring Cardo’s top-of-the-line DMC technology, the Packtalk Slim is right there at the top of the technological array
- Interchangeable hybrid and corded microphones in the same package to suit virtually any helmet type
- Superb high-definition audio quality with replaceable, ultra-thin 40mm speakers and 3.5mm jack
- Up to 13 hours talk time or one-week standby
- Fully waterproof and dustproof - IP67 certified
- Voice commands to initiate features
- Customizable audio volume-per-mode: music, radio, mobile and intercom
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) for advanced audio quality and functionality
- AGC: customizable self-adjusting volume according to riding speed and ambient noise
- VOX: customizable voice-control for receiving and rejecting incoming mobile or intercom calls
- Allows intercom conversations with non-Cardo headsets
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Range dependent on riding environment. Minimum Requirements: Android 4.0/iOS 8.0 or Windows 7/Mac 10.8 (Mountain Lion).