Pewter Back Detail
Pewter Leg Detail
Pewter Legs Off Detail
Olympia’s Dakar Dual Sport pant pulls double duty as they easily convert from full blown armored motorcycle pants to functional cargo shorts in seconds. Ride to your favorite trail head, zip off the lower legs and you’re ready to explore in comfort and style. Or, how about a dip at your favorite watering hole. Not a problem as these pants dry quickly when wet. Constructed in a combination of authentic Cordura fabric and ballistic airflow mesh, this pant offer maximum airflow with superior abrasion resistance. Motion Flex articulated knee protectors and EVA foam hip pads are offered as standard equipment. Two side cargo pockets with stash zipper pocket flaps, two back flap pockets and zippered side entry pockets provide ample storage for personal items. 3 tier do it yourself adjustable knee protector positions and our exclusive EZ Hem bottom detail help riders achieve a customized fit.
Easy boot-on conversion from pants to shorts - Lower side leg zippers unzip to the knee allowing for removal of pant legs without removing boots.
- Outer shell constructed in 500 Denier Cordura fabric with ballistic airflow mesh panels
- Zip off lower legs transform pants into shorts
- Lower side leg zippers allow detachment of leg bottoms without removing boots
- 3M Scotchlite reflective piping at lower legs
- Custom Fit, EZ Hem boot cut bottom
- Removable and adjustable height CE approved Motion Flex armor at knees
- Relaxed tailored fit v Cool mesh airflow lining
- Eight multifunctional pockets
- 8” connecting zipper connects pant to jackets
- Removable EVA compression foam at hips