The LS2 MX437J Fast Mini MX and Off Road Motorcycle Helmet – Built in our own factory, and perhaps the best value in a lightweight YOUTH motocross helmet, LS2’s Fast Mini is a technically advanced weapon for young and serious off road riders. The shell is made from LS2’s proprietary Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA). This innovative material is ultra-light weight and offers a bit of energy absorbing flexibility, but with a penetration resistance that rivals high-end composites. The wide eye port accommodates most major brands of goggles. Intake and exhaust ports ensure plenty of ventilation to keep you cool, whether during a long moto, an enduro, or a long day on the trail. A reinforced double D-ring chin strap makes for secure, comfortable fit. A multi-density EPS safety liner offers state-of-the-art energy absorption. The Fast Mini uses our Emergency Release System cheek pads, making it easier to remove the cheek pads if a rider takes a serious fall. Our cheek pads are contour cut out of high quality foam using LS2’s 3D laser technology for all day comfort and not hot spots. The comfort padding uses a technical fabric that is breathable, hypoallergenic, and Mom will love that it is fully removable and washable. LS2 designers at our HQ in Barcelona, Spain worked with our professional riders from Dakar, World Enduro and motocross to build a pro-level Mini, Youth MX product at an affordable price. The Fast Mini offers everything you need in a full face off-road youth motorcycle helmet, whether for MX, Enduro, Trail or UTV, at a price that will stun you. Built at our own factory. Meets or exceeds DOT and ECE 22.05 standards.
- The shell is made from LS2’s proprietary, super light and energy dispersing Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA) in three sizes for a perfect fit
- Eye port is wide to accommodate goggles (goggles NOT included)
- Long Oval Fit
- 1150 average weight
- Large intake and exhaust ports for true flow-through ventilation
- Mom will love the removable washable hypoallergenic comfort padding
- Reinforced Double-D chin strap for a safe secure fit
Certification / Warranty:
- Meets or exceeds DOT and ECE 22.05 accepted by virtually every racing sanctioning body in the U.S.