Designed by Moto GP racers for Moto GP racers, so you know it offers everything you need in a performance motorcycle helmet. The lightweight, aerodynamic Kevlar carbon fiber shell slices through the wind and remains stable on your head. The extra tall eye port allows better visibility when tucked-in. The optically correct Face Shield swaps quickly and easily using tool-less quick release technology. This race-ready 3mm flat shield comes with tear-off posts and is Pinlock™ ready. The removable cheek pads are precision cut from one solid piece of high quality foam using LS2’s 3D Laser Technology. They are held securely in place, but have a quick release system in case of an emergency. The technical fabric liner is treated to resist odor and bacteria. It’s fully removable and washable (we recommend you wash by hand and air dry). The fabric wicks moisture to help keep you dry and comfortable.
The Arrow FF323 uses a traditional “Double-D Ring” strap for a secure fit. Whether you’re a racer, sport rider, or commuter, you’ll find the performance you need. THIS MODEL HAS AN LONG OVAL FIT. DOT and ECE certified and covered by a 5-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Lightweight, aerodynamic, pure carbon fiber
- Secure Double D-Ring strap
- Long Oval
- 1350g average weight
- Fully adjustable flow-through ventilation
- Extra tall eye port to allow better visibility when tucked-in
- Optically correct, race-ready 3mm flat shield with tear-off posts. Scratch resistant with tool less quick release and Pinlock ready
- Technical fabric liner wicks moisture to keep you comfortable, is fully removable and washable
- Emergency release cheek pads are cut from one piece of high quality foam using LS2’s 3D Lazer Cut Technology
Certification / Warranty:
Note: All helmets are sold with a CLEAR shield. Tinted shields sold separately.