Built for motorcyclists and approved for go kart racing too!
The Bell Vortex is every bit the helmet you'd expect of the Star's little brother. Developed in Bell's state-of-the-art Santa Cruz design center, using its Velocity Flow ventilation with FlowAdjust for amazing ventilation and temperature control, as well as ClickRelease - the reigning world champ in shield ease-of-use. The lightweight polycarbonate shell is molded into a stable, wind-cutting shape, and comfort is in no short supply with contoured cheek pads and a plush, removable comfort liner. Finish it off with a noise reducing wind collar and integrated speaker pockets and you have a complete package at a killer price.
- Lightweight composite polycarbonate alloy shell
- Three shell sizes for a better fitting helmet
- The three shell sizes are XS-SM, MD-LG and XL-2XL
- The Vortex features Bell's exclusive Velocity Flow Ventilation (VFV) system that maximizes airflow
- For cooler weather conditions the VFV's FlowAdjust allow the rider to dial in just the right amount of airflow
- The upper port of the chin vent directs air to the shield to prevent fogging, while the lower port circulates air to the chinbar and cheekpads
- ClickRelease was designed for the quickest, easiest shield swaps ever, with no tools required
- Vortex shields feature Bell's exclusive NutraFog II anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected coating
- Removable and washable interior comfort liner
- Contour Cut cheekpads are naturally curved for superior fit and comfort
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure and strap keeper
- Integrated speaker pockets for audio speakers
- Padded wind collar to drastically reduce wind and road noise
Certification / Warranty:
- Snell M2010 and DOT certification
- Due to the extremely low price of this helmet it is being sold "As Is" with no warranty. The rubberish coating on the foam neck curtain may be cracked, but this is purely cosmetic and in no way compromises the safety rating of the helmet. The good news is you can simply rub off the coating with your finger and the cloth underneath will look and feel better than before!
All helmets are sold with a CLEAR shield. Tinted shields are sold separately.
Bell Suggested Size Chart for Snell 2010 helmets
||21 1/4 - 21 5/8
||6 3/4 -6 7/8
||21 5/8 - 22
||6 7/8 - 7
||22 1/2 - 22 3/4
||7 1/8 - 7 1/4
||22 3/4 - 23 1/4
||7 1/4 - 7 3/8
||23 5/8- 24
||7 1/2 - 7 5/8
||24 1/2 - 24 3/4
||7 3/4 - 7 7/8