FLASH GREEN/BLACK/CH ARCOAL
Flash Green/Black/Ch arcoal
Bicycles can be ordered online but must be picked up in our retail store in Smithville, MO. Just select "In Store Pickup" for your Delivery Method during checkout. We'll call you when your new bicycle is ready to roll. If we don't have the right size or color in stock, let us know. We would be happy to special order one for you. –Rusty
Big tires, big fun. This junior-sized mountain bike has loads of traction and stability, giving young riders confidence to improve their skills and have more fun riding off-road.
The XtC Jr. 24+ is designed to give young riders more confidence and control. Featuring a lightweight ALUXX aluminum frame with a low stand-over height and geometry designed for smaller bodies, it has stable handling to help ride tricky sections of trail. Its specially sized, smaller diameter 24-inch wheels come with extra-wide 2.8-inch tires, which add comfort and traction. The soft, cushy tires can be ridden with lower air pressure, giving the bike a smooth ride on rocky, bumpy trails. It also features a lightweight, easy-to-use 1x9 drivetrain, powerful disc brakes, and youth-sized components for added comfort and control.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork: alloy rigid fork , top 1-1/8, bottom 1-1/2
- Handlebar: Giant Sport alloy, low rise, 31.8mm
- Stem: Forged Alloy Ahead, 8-Degree
- Seatpost: alloy single-bolt, 30.9x300mm
- Saddle: Giant Grow Technology Jr. Sports
- Pedals: one-piece black PP, 9/16
- Shifters: Shimano Acera
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Brakes: Tektro HD-M286 [F160][R160]short lever reach for kids
- Cassette: Shimano HG201, 11x36
- Chain: KMC X9
- Crankset: alloy forged, 32
- Bottom Bracket: semi-cartridge
- Rims: alloy, 35mm width
- Hubs: DC20/DC2248 100/148 QR alloy disc hub
- Spokes: stainless, 14G
- Tires: CST C1918, 24x2.8
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.