Liv Womens Flourish 4 Bicycle - 2019
In-store Pickup Only
Bicycles can be ordered online but must be picked up in our retail store in Smithville, MO. Just select "In Store Pickup" for your Delivery Method during checkout. We'll call you when your new bicycle is ready to roll. If we don't have the right size or color in stock, let us know. We would be happy to special order one for you. –Rusty
THE SMART, STYLISH AND ELEGANT WAY TO GET AROUND TOWN. A LIGHTWEIGHT, VERSATILE BIKE WITH THOUGHTFUL DESIGN MAKES ORDINARY TRIPS MORE FUN.
The step-through design makes it quick and easy to hop on and off. Select models offer integrated fenders and a full chainguard to protect you from dirt or road debris in any kind of weather, plus baskets and racks to carry your things. A cushioned spring saddle helps smooth out rough roads, and stylish yet functional grips add the finishing touch.
Easy breezy: The lightweight ALUXX frame with a classy step-through design makes zipping around town simple.
Comfort: A cushioned spring seat and upright geometry smooth out city bumps for a relaxed yet stable ride.
Stylish versatility: Equipped with a chain cover and integrated fenders, this bike blends urban style with a lightweight ease.
Why We Love It: With a functional, yet elegant design and a lightweight aluminum frame that’s designed specifically for women, Flourish takes you from the market to the city center with ease. The step-through design makes it quick and easy to hop on and off and the wide gear range lets you find your happy place on flat roads and hills. A cushioned spring saddle helps smooth out rough roads, and stylish, comfortable grips add the finishing touch. Flourish 2 offers an added bonus, integrated fenders and a full chain cover protect you from dirt or road debris in any kind of weather.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork: chromoly, high-tensile steel
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: alloy, 25.4, low rise
- Stem: alloy
- Seatpost: suspension
- Saddle: Liv Comfort
- Pedals: nylon/anti-slip platform
- Shifters: Shimano SL- RS45
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Brakes: alloy, direct pull
- Brake Levers: alloy
- Cassette: Shimano MF-TZ500,14x34
- Chain: KMC Z51
- Crankset: alloy, 42
- Bottom Bracket: sealed cartridge
- Rims: Giant CH-17
- Hubs: alloy, 36h
- Spokes: stainless steel
- Tires: Kenda K-192, 700x38
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.