Liv Womens Alight 2 Disk Bicycle - 2019
In-store Pickup Only
Bicycles can be ordered online but must be picked up in our retail store in Smithville, MO. Just select "In Store Pickup" for your Delivery Method during checkout. We'll call you when your new bicycle is ready to roll. If we don't have the right size or color in stock, let us know. We would be happy to special order one for you. –Rusty
PEDAL TO WORK, MEET FRIENDS FOR COFFEE OR BUILD UP FITNESS ON THE BIKE PATH. Alight FITS RIGHT INTO A FUN, HEALTHY LIFESTYLE.
With its lightweight and durable ALUXX aluminum frame and upright flat-bar positioning, Alight is comfortable for a daily commute and sporty for longer rides. Women’s-specific geometry and sizing gives Alight a stable, confident ride quality. And thanks to integrated dropouts, it’s easy to personalize with racks and fenders.
Casual comfort: An upright riding position, flat handlebars, and 3F Design Philosophy make commuting or a casual spin comfortable without compromising efficiency.
Fun fitness: The lightweight efficiency and balanced geometry of the ALUXX aluminum frame blends speed and stability for a ride that’s just plain fun.
Stylish versatility:Equipped with integrated dropouts for racks, fenders, or panniers, this bike blends urban style and road bike agility.
Why We Love It: With its lightweight design and upright flat-bar positioning, this premium bike makes it easy to pedal to work, zip around the city and get out onto country roads. Add a rack and panniers for more extensive weekend exploration or in-town carrying capacity. Modern finishes keep style at the forefront of every ride.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum (with low-rider rack mount)
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Sport alloy
- Stem: Giant Sport
- Seatpost: Giant Sport, 27.2x375
- Saddle: Liv Contact Comfort (upright)
- Pedals: platform
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M310
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Brakes: Tektro M275 hydraulic disc F[160 rotor] R[160 rotor]
- Brake Levers: Tektro, hydraulic
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG31, 11x32
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Crankset: ProWheel Burner, 28/38/48
- Bottom Bracket: VP-BC73
- Rims: GX28 wheelset
- Hubs: GX28 wheelset
- Spokes: GX28 wheelset
- Tires: Giant S-X3, puncture protect, 700x35c
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.