Bicycles can be ordered online but must be picked up in our retail store in Smithville, MO. Just select "In Store Pickup" for your Delivery Method during checkout. We'll call you when your new bicycle is ready to roll. If we don't have the right size or color in stock, let us know. We would be happy to special order one for you. –Rusty
Build up speed and build new fitness. Perfect for bike paths, city streets and all types of roads, this new flat-bar road bike is smooth, quick and super sleek.
From fitness rides to effortless commutes, the all-new FastRoad Advanced is a fast, fun way to go. It blends the speed and efficiency of a performance road machine with the smooth-riding stability of a flat-bar bike. The frame is made with Giant’s Advanced Composite material, which makes it lightweight and compliant. The innovative D-Fuse seatpost helps soak up bumps and road vibrations. The fast-rolling 700c wheels can accommodate large tires up to 32c, perfect for tackling rough roads with confidence and control, while integrated ergo bar ends keep your hands comfortable on longer adventures. From city commutes to a daily fitness regimen, FastRoad Advanced is with you all the way.
Light and agile: Advanced Composite frameset with updated geometry minimizes weight and produces a quick, nimble ride quality.
Smooth and comfortable: Innovative D-Fuse composite seatpost absorbs road vibrations, and new ergonomically designed bar ends protect your hands, keeping them comfortable on longer rides.
Easy to accessorize: RideSense integrated data transmitter and smart-mount rack and fender system lets you customized the bike for fitness riding, commuting or long-range adventures.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, flat mount disc, 12x142mm thru-axle
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, alloy OverDrive steerer, flat mount disc 12mm thru-axle
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Connect flat
- Stem: Giant Connect, 8-degree
- Seatpost: Giant D-Fuse, composite
- Saddle: Giant Contact (neutral)
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano RS700, 2x11
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Brakes: TRP flat mount t TKD-84 F[140 rotor] R[140 rotor]
- Brake Levers: alloy
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG70011,11x34
- Chain: KMC X11EL-1
- Crankset: FC-RS510, 34/50
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Press Fit
- Rims: Giant P-R2 disc, 12mm thru-axle, tubeless wheelset
- Tires: Gavia AC 1 tubeless, 700x28
- Extras: Contact Ergo Max bar end
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.