Bicycles can be ordered online but must be picked up in our retail store in Smithville, MO. Just select "In Store Pickup" for your Delivery Method during checkout. We'll call you when your new bicycle is ready to roll. If we don't have the right size or color in stock, let us know. We would be happy to special order one for you. –Rusty
Transportation, fitness and fun. Escape Disc is all these things and more. Choose your mission, hop on and go.
With its lightweight ALUXX aluminum frame and smooth, stable 700c wheels, Escape Disc is ticket to on-road versatility. Ride city streets or country roads. For commuting, fitness, or just for the fun of it. Confident upright geometry, a flat handlebar and a wide range of gears give it a sporty ride quality. Easy handling and powerful disc brakes make it a great choice for navigating city streets or crowded bike paths in all types of weather. Whatever road or path you choose, Escape Disc is always up for the adventure.
Balanced and efficient: Lightweight ALUXX frame, smooth-rolling 700c wheels, and confident upright positioning offer a balanced, efficient ride quality.
Versatile and capable: Powerful disc brakes, and a wide range of gears help you increase your speed and tackle hills with more control.
Rugged reliability: Puncture-resistant tires, and integrated rack mounts so rider can take on tough city streets and more adventurous rides.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork: alloy (with low-rider rack mount)
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Sport XC, 31.8 alloy
- Stem: Giant Sport Ahead, 15-degree, 31.8
- Seatpost: Giant Sport
- Saddle: Connect Comfort
- Pedals: Platform
- Shifters: Shimano Altus, 3x8
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus RD-M310
- Brakes: Tektro M275 hydraulic disc F[160 rotor] R[160 rotor] alloy brake lever
- Brake Levers: Tektro M275
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200-8, 12x32
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Crankset: Prowheel Burner-201P 48/38/28
- Bottom Bracket: cartridge
- Rims: Giant GX28 disc wheelset
- Hubs: Giant GX28 disc wheelset
- Spokes: Giant GX28 disc wheelset
- Tires: Giant S-X2 puncture protect, 700x35
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.