Bicycles can be ordered online but must be picked up in our retail store in Smithville, MO. Just select "In Store Pickup" for your Delivery Method during checkout. We'll call you when your new bicycle is ready to roll. If we don't have the right size or color in stock, let us know. We would be happy to special order one for you. –Rusty
CHOOSE THE LONGER ROUTE. CLIMB HIGHER MOUNTAINS. THIS ALL-NEW ENDURANCE ROAD BIKE IS PURPOSE-BUILT TO HELP YOU TACKLE LONG-DISTANCE ROAD RIDES IN ALL TYPES OF CONDITIONS. IT’S SMOOTH, IT’S EFFICIENT, AND IT’S FAST.
Ride farther and faster with an all-new composite frameset that’s engineered with endurance geometry and built-in compliance. Handcrafted with Advanced-grade composite material, it’s engineered with tube shapes that are optimized to absorb road shocks and vibrations. And the frame is still stiff in all the ways that matter—for pedaling efficiency as well as steering and cornering precision. It’s made with a specific carbon layup to give it just the right feel. And for added control, it features integrated disc brakes with flat mounts and 12mm thru-axles. The D-Fuse seatpost and handlebar system also help reduce road vibrations, adding to its smooth, compliant feel on the road.
ENGINEERED COMPLIANCE: Advanced Composite frame is specifically engineered for endurance road riding, delivering a smoother ride quality and less fatigue on long rides. The D-Fuse seatpost and handlebar system works seamlessly with the frame to absorb road shocks and vibrations.
TOTAL CONTROL: Seamless disc brake integration including flat mounts and 12mm front and rear thru-axles produces more consistent braking power for better control, even in wet weather and rough roads.
VERSATILITY: Endurance road geometry, added tire clearance (up to 32c) and disc-brake integration allow you to tackle a variety of roads and conditions, from smooth pavement to rugged backroads and mountain passes.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Contact SL D-Fuse
- Stem: Giant Connect
- Seatpost: Giant D-Fuse composite
- Saddle: Contact (neutral)
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
- Brakes: Giant Conduct Disc
- Brake Levers: Shimano Tiagra
- Cassette: Shimano Tiagra, 11x34
- Chain: KMC X10-1
- Crankset: Tiagra, 34/50
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Press Fit
- Rims: Giant S-R2 Disc wheelset
- Hubs: Giant S-R2 Disc wheelset, 12mm thru-axle
- Spokes: Giant S-R2 Disc wheelset
- Tires: Giant Gavia AC 1 tubeless, 700x28, folding
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.