METALLIC BLACK/FLASH GREEN
Bicycles can be ordered online but must be picked up in our retail store in Smithville, MO. Just select "In Store Pickup" for your Delivery Method during checkout. We'll call you when your new bicycle is ready to roll. If we don't have the right size or color in stock, let us know. We would be happy to special order one for you. –Rusty
Be your best on the most challenging trails. Climb technical steeps and rail descents with confidence and speed. This all-new alloy-framed 29er features reengineered rear suspension and progressive geometry to help you up your game.
This super-versatile trail machine is built on an all-new ALUXX SL frameset that blends our latest Maestro suspension technology with progressive, trail-oriented geometry. To soak up every bump, from big rocks to small undulations, we gave it a trunnion mount shock and an Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm. This combination produces 115mm of smooth, active rear-wheel travel that puts you in control. Up front, it features a 130mm travel suspension fork, and the overall geometry has been tuned and developed to maximize its performance on rugged trails.
Larger 29-inch diameter wheels roll over rugged terrain with balance and stability, giving you the momentum to tackle technical climbs and the confidence to fly on fast, rugged singletrack descents.
Updated Maestro rear suspension features a trunnion mount shock with a longer stroke and smoother feel. With 115mm of full rear travel (and 130mm up front), it has the new Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm for increased stiffness and strength plus lower overall frame weight.
The lightweight and durable ALUXX SL aluminum frameset features updated geometry, including an aggressive 66.5-degree headtube angle and 74.5-degree seattube angle, plus a 44mm fork offset. The result is agile and efficient climbing capabilities plus added control for high-speed descents.
- Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum
- Fork: Fox 34 Float Rhythm, 130mm travel, GRIP Damper, Boost 15x110mm QR, tapered steerer
- Shock: Fox Float DPS Performance, trunnion mount
- Handlebar: Giant Contact, 780x35mm, 20mm rise
- Stem: Giant Contact SL 35
- Seatpost: Giant Contact Switch dropper post with remote lever, 30.9mm
- Saddle: Giant Contact (neutral)
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: SRAM NX Eagle, 1x12
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle
- Brakes: SRAM Guide T [F] 180mm [R] 180mm, hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers: SRAM Guide T
- Cassette: SRAM NX Eagle, 11x50
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle
- Crankset: TruVativ Descendent 6k Eagle Dub, Boost, 30
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP Dub Press Fit
- Rims: Giant XCT 29, tubeless ready, sleeve-joint rim, 25mm inner width
- Hubs: [F] Giant Tracker Performance Boost 15x110mm, sealed bearing [R] Giant Tracker Performance Boost 12x148, sealed bearing
- Spokes: Sapim
- Tires: [F] Maxxis Minion DHF 29x2.3, 60 tpi, EXO, TR [R] Maxxis DHR II 29x2.3, 60 tpi, EXO, TR, tubeless
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.