METALLIC BLACK/BLACK/IR IS
METALLIC GREEN/METALLIC BLACK
Bicycles can be ordered online but must be picked up in our retail store in Smithville, MO. Just select "In Store Pickup" for your Delivery Method during checkout. We'll call you when your new bicycle is ready to roll. If we don't have the right size or color in stock, let us know. We would be happy to special order one for you. –Rusty
When it comes to riding hard and fast on challenging off-road terrain, there’s almost nothing this ambitious trail bike can’t do. From steep, technical climbs to rowdy descents, you’re ready for anything with Trance.
This is a trail bike that thrives in the most challenging conditions. The frameset is engineered with a lightweight yet super strong and stiff ALUXX SL aluminum frame. It has updated Maestro rear suspension featuring a trunnion-mount shock and Advanced Forged Composite rocker arm to soak up bumps small and large. You get 140mm of smooth, active rear travel that gives you the traction and control you need to be one with the trail. Frame geometry is designed around its 27.5 wheels, which deliver both quickness and control on rugged terrain. Up front, you have a 150mm suspension fork for even more confidence. Just spot your line, point it and go.
27.5-inch wheels balance agility and control, giving you the ability to roll over rugged terrain, flick the bike at speed, change lines, and explode out of corners.
Updated Maestro rear suspension features a trunnion mount shock with a longer stroke and smoother feel. With 140mm of rear travel (and 150mm up front), it has the new Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm for increased stiffness and strength plus lower overall frame weight.
The lightweight, stiff and durable ALUXX SL aluminum frameset features updated geometry to give you confidence on technical trails. The result is agile and efficient climbing plus added control for trails ranging from chunky singletrack to flowy high-speed descents.
- Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum
- Fork: Fox 34 Rhythm, 150mm travel, GRIP Damper, Boost 15x110mm QR, tapered steerer
- Shock: Fox Float DPS Performance, trunnion mount
- Handlebar: Giant Connect Trail, 780x31.8mm
- Stem: Giant Connect
- Seatpost: Giant Contact Switch dropper post with remote lever, 30.9mm
- Saddle: Giant Contact (neutral)
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano SLX, 1x11
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX , Shadow+
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT520 [F] 180mm [R] 180mm, hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers: Shimano BL-MT501
- Cassette: Shimano SLX, 11x46
- Chain: KMC X11-1
- Crankset: Shimano SLX, Boost, 30
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Press Fit
- Rims: Giant AM 27.5, tubeless ready, sleeve-joint rim, 30mm inner width
- Hubs: [F] Giant Tracker Performance Boost 15x110mm, sealed bearing [R] Giant Tracker Performance Boost 12x148, sealed bearing
- Spokes: Sapim
- Tires: [F] Maxxis high Roller II 27.5x2.5 WT, 60 tpi, EXO, TR [R] Maxxis high Roller II 27.5x2.4, 60 tpi, EXO, TR, tubeless
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.