GREY/BLACK/NEO N ORANGE
Bicycles can be ordered online but must be picked up in our retail store in Smithville, MO. Just select "In Store Pickup" for your Delivery Method during checkout. We'll call you when your new bicycle is ready to roll. If we don't have the right size or color in stock, let us know. We would be happy to special order one for you. –Rusty
GET A FEEL FOR THE TRAIL WITH THIS CLASSIC HARDTAIL MADE FOR ASPIRING SINGLETRACK RIDERS. IT FEATURES LARGER DIAMETER 29-INCH WHEELS THAT GIVE IT ADDED STABILITY ON XC TERRAIN—SO YOU CAN PUSH THE PACE ON CLIMBS AND LET LOOSE ON THE DESCENTS.
Built on a lightweight ALUXX aluminum frame that features classic hardtail design plus the balanced riding characteristics of larger diameter 29-inch wheels, Talon 29 is a great choice for XC terrain. The frame geometry is specifically designed for its wheel size and a 100mm suspension fork. It’s a confident ride that’s perfect for ambitious riders who want to take their off-road skills to the next level.
PROVEN ALLOY PERFORMANCE: ALUXX SL aluminum frameset is hand-built in-house by the world leader in aluminum engineering.
BALANCE AND STABILITY: Frame geometry is designed to optimize the balance and roll-over capabilities of 29-inch wheels.
XC CONTROL: Suspension fork offers 100mm of smooth travel for added XC control.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork: SR Suntour XCT 29, 100mm travel, lockout, with preload adjuster
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Connect Trail, 780mm x 31.8mm
- Stem: Giant Sport, 6-degree
- Seatpost: Giant Sport, 30.9
- Saddle: Giant Connect (upright)
- Pedals: Resin Anti-slip
- Shifters: Shimano Altus, 3x8
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera
- Brakes: Tektro HDC M275 [F] 180mm [R] 160mm, hydraulic
- Brake Levers: Tektro HDC M275
- Cassette: Shimano HG31, 11x34
- Chain: KMC Z8
- Crankset: ProWheel Burner, 22/32/42
- Bottom Bracket: Feimin FP-902W
- Rims: Giant GX03V 29 6061 aluminum, double wall, 21mm inner width
- Hubs: [F]Giant Tracker Sport QR, loose ball [R] Giant Tracker Sport QR, loose ball
- Spokes: stainless, 14G
- Tires: Maxxis Ikon, 29 x 2.2, 60 tpi wire
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.