Neon Orange Detail
Bicycles can be ordered online but must be picked up in our retail store in Smithville, MO. Just select "In Store Pickup" for your Delivery Method during checkout. We'll call you when your new bicycle is ready to roll. If we don't have the right size or color in stock, let us know. We would be happy to special order one for you. –Rusty
From dirt paths to singletrack trails, this aluminum hardtail will get you rolling with its smooth handling and confident control.
This lightweight ALUXX aluminum frameset features classic off-road design made specifically for 27.5 wheels to strike just the right balance between control and quickness. The hardtail frame is optimized for a 100mm suspension fork, which helps soak up trail obstacles and improve control. For aspiring off-road riders looking to climb a little faster and get more comfortable riding singletrack, Talon is your ticket to XC adventures.
Proven alloy performance: ALUXX SL aluminum frameset is hand-built in-house by the world leader in aluminum engineering.
Traction and stability: Frame geometry is designed to optimize the confident, stable handling of 27.5 tires, and is ideal for rugged, adventurous terrain.
Trail tuned: More relaxed frame geometry (compared to XC) and control-focused components deliver added control for trail riding conditions.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM HLO 27.5, 100mm travel, Coil spring with hydraulic lockout, with preload adjuster
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Connect Trail, 780mm x 31.8mm
- Stem: Giant Sport, 6-degree
- Seatpost: Giant Sport, 30.9
- Saddle: Giant Contact Comfort (neutral)
- Pedals: MTB Caged, 9/16
- Shifters: Shimano Acera M4000, 2x9
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Alivio
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore, Shadow+
- Brakes: Tektro HDC M275 [F] 180mm [R] 160mm, hydraulic
- Brake Levers: Tektro HDC M275
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200-9, 11x36
- Chain: KMC X9
- Crankset: ProWheel Raid, 22/36
- Bottom Bracket: ProWheel
- Rims: XC-2 wheelset Giant Disc-21 27.5, tubeless ready, 21mm inner width
- Hubs: [F]Giant Tracker Sport QR, loose ball [R] Giant Tracker Sport QR, loose ball
- Spokes: Sapim Leader, 14g
- Tires: Maxxis Ardent, 27.5 x 2.25, 60tpi wire TR, tubeless
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.