BLACK/CHARCOAL /FLASH GREEN
GUNMETAL BLACK/RED/NEON ORANGE
Bicycles can be ordered online but must be picked up in our retail store in Smithville, MO. Just select "In Store Pickup" for your Delivery Method during checkout. We'll call you when your new bicycle is ready to roll. If we don't have the right size or color in stock, let us know. We would be happy to special order one for you. –Rusty
Take to the trail with a new level of confidence. With its combination of grippy, rock-eating, plus-sized tires and smooth-riding suspension, the all-new Stance gives you more traction, more control and more fun.
Built with a lightweight ALUXX aluminum frameset and our innovative FlexPoint rear suspension, Stance is the perfect way to improve your trail-riding game. Its new 27.5+ wheel and tire compatibility gives it a plush ride quality that soaks up bumps and adds more traction and stability. Combined with 120mm of smooth suspension travel front and rear, it’s a confident ride that will have you nailing new lines.
Plus-sized compatible: 27.5+ wheel and tire compatibility offers option for more added confidence and control on the trail.
Proven suspension setup: FlexPoint rear suspension offers 120mm of travel (plus 120mm fork up front) for smooth-riding confidence on climbs and descents.
High-quality aluminum frame: The lightweight, stiff and durable ALUXX SL aluminum is hand-built and engineered in-house by the world leader in alloy bicycle technology.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork: Suntour Axon 32 LO-R, 120mm travel, tapered steerer, QR15x110mm
- Shock: Suntour Raidon R
- Handlebar: Giant Connect Trail, 780mm x 31.8mm
- Stem: Giant Connect, ±8-degree
- Seatpost: Giant Contact Switch dropper post with remote lever, 30.9mm
- Saddle: Giant Contact (neutral)
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano Alivio, 2x9
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Alivio
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore S, Shadow+
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200 [F] 180mm [R] 160mm, hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers: Shimano BL-MT200
- Cassette: Shimano HG400-9, 11x36
- Chain: KMC X9
- Crankset: Praxis Cadet 2x9, Boost, 22/36
- Bottom Bracket: Praxis 90 Press Fit
- Rims: Giant AM 27.5, tubeless ready, sleeve-joint rim, 30mm inner width
- Hubs: [F] Giant Tracker Performance Boost 15x110mm, sealed bearing [R] Giant Tracker Sport, QR141, loose ball
- Spokes: Sapim
- Tires: [F] Maxxis Rekon 27.5x2.6 WT, 60 tpi, EXO, TR [R] Maxxis Ardent Race 27.5x2.6WT, 60 tpi, EXO, TR, tubeless
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.