MATTE DESERT/GLOSS BLACK
Bicycles can be ordered online but must be picked up in our retail store in Smithville, MO. Just select "In Store Pickup" for your Delivery Method during checkout. We'll call you when your new bicycle is ready to roll. If we don't have the right size or color in stock, let us know. We would be happy to special order one for you. –Rusty
From the bike part to enduro tracks to steep singletrack shredding, this all-mountain bruiser has swagger to spare. The lightweight, super-stiff aluminum frame is long and low, and its Maestro suspension helps you float through the rough stuff.
This amped up version of the Reign enduro and all-mountain machine is made for riders who gravitate toward steep, rough and aggressive descents. It offers a longer travel 180mm fork and robust components that make it suitable for unforgiving terrain. The super strong and stiff ALUXX SL aluminum frame features updated geometry with a longer cockpit that’s designed to optimize its 27.5 wheels. The trunnion-mount Maestro rear suspension system offers 160mm of smooth, active travel and is bolstered by the new Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm, which is lighter and stronger than the previous aluminum design. If hammering through rock gardens and flying down steep descents is your idea of the perfect ride, then Reign SX is the machine for you.
27.5-inch wheels balance agility and control, giving you the ability to roll over rugged terrain, flick the bike at speed, change lines, and explode out of corners.
Updated Maestro rear suspension features a trunnion mount shock with a longer stroke and smoother feel. With 160mm of travel (and 180mm up front), it has the new Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm for increased stiffness and strength plus lower overall frame weight.
The lightweight and stiff Advanced-grade composite frameset features updated enduro-style geometry, so you can ride aggressive descents and rail corners with confidence.
- Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum
- Fork: DVO custom-tuned Onyx SC, 180mm
- Shock: DVO custom-tuned Jade coil
- Handlebar: Giant Contact SL, 800 x 35mm, 20mm rise
- Stem: Giant Contact SL 35
- Seatpost: Giant Contact Switch dropper post with remote lever, 30.9mm
- Saddle: Giant Contact (neutral)
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: SRAM NX Eagle, 1x12
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle
- Brakes: SRAM Code R [F] 200mm [R] 180mm, hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers: SRAM Code R
- Cassette: SRAM NX Eagle, 11x50
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle
- Crankset: TruVativ Descendent 6k Eagle Dub, Boost, 32
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP Dub Press Fit
- Rims: Giant AM 27.5, tubeless ready, sleeve-joint rim, 30mm inner width
- Hubs: [F] Giant Tracker Performance Boost 15x110mm, sealed bearing [R] Giant Tracker Performance Boost 12x148, sealed bearing
- Spokes: Sapim
- Tires: [F] Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5x2.5 WT, 60 tpi, 3C, EXO, TR [R] Maxxis Minion DHRII 27.5x2.4 WT, 60 tpi, 3C, EXO, TR, tubeless
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.