Liv Womens Rove 3 Disk Step Thru Bicycle - 2019
In-store Pickup Only
Bicycles can be ordered online but must be picked up in our retail store in Smithville, MO. Just select "In Store Pickup" for your Delivery Method during checkout. We'll call you when your new bicycle is ready to roll. If we don't have the right size or color in stock, let us know. We would be happy to special order one for you. –Rusty
MAIN STREET, SIDE STREETS OR FOREST TRAILS. YOUR CHOICES ARE LIMITLESS WITH THE VERSATILE ROVE.
Rove is a versatile option for dirt or road riding adventures. It’s an ideal choice for entry-level riders looking for a fitness, recreational or commuting bike that can go on-road or off-road. Using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy, it’s constructed with a lightweight ALUXX aluminum frame with added standover height for stability and confidence. Featuring a plush suspension fork, which on select models can be locked out for smooth pavement or flipped open for off-road excursions, so it’s both efficient and capable. Disc brakes come on select models, and integrated dropouts allow you to add racks and panniers. Finally, semi-internal cable routing provides a clean look and performance.
Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy and LivRight Sizing, along with the lightweight ALUXX frame technology, create a flawlessly tuned and comfortable ride for women.
Perfect for fitness, commuting and exploration needs alike.
Flat bars, front suspension, disc brakes and a low standover height provide generous stability and capable comfort.
Why We Love It: Whether you end up on pavement or trails, Rove is game, so you can relax knowing your bike is capable for any adventure. Featuring plenty of frame clearance for knobby tires, a low-rise handlebar and a wide range of gears, this bike is a confident choice for weekend exploration. When the road gets rough, front suspension absorbs bumps to ensure a comfy ride on any terrain.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX HLO
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Sport alloy, 31.8
- Stem: Giant Sport
- Seatpost: Giant Sport
- Saddle: Liv Connect Comfort
- Pedals: platform
- Shifters: Shimano EF500
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera M360
- Brakes: Tektro TKB172 [F160][R160]
- Brake Levers: Shimano EF500
- Cassette: CS-HG31, 11x34
- Chain: KMC HG71
- Crankset: ProWheel Burner-201P, 28/38/48
- Bottom Bracket: sealed cartridge
- Rims: Giant GX28 wheelset
- Hubs: 32H/32h
- Spokes: stainless, 14G
- Tires: Giant Crosscut, 60 tpi/wire/anti-puncture, 700x38
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.