Liv Womens Invite Bicycle - 2019
In-store Pickup Only
Bicycles can be ordered online but must be picked up in our retail store in Smithville, MO. Just select "In Store Pickup" for your Delivery Method during checkout. We'll call you when your new bicycle is ready to roll. If we don't have the right size or color in stock, let us know. We would be happy to special order one for you. –Rusty
INVITING EACH AND EVERY WOMAN TO TACKLE ROAD AND GRAVEL RIDES WITH CONFIDENCE AND EASE. YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE AWAITS.
Invite offers a relaxed, slightly upright riding position, with multiple braking options. All combine to help you feel free and relaxed on roads, paths, and even easy to moderate trails. Using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy and global body dimensions studies to harness a women’s lower body power, we create bikes that are comfortable, stable, and provide unmatched traction and control. The lightweight ALUXX Invite won’t shy away from a little work — enjoy the option to add panniers and bike bags to truly revamp your ride, making it a master accomplice in outdoor escapades or the around-town errand goddess.
COMFORTABLE FITNESS: Lightweight and durable ALUXX frame design, coupled with a more upright riding position, makes it fun to get around town and seek adventure.
EMPOWERING CONTROL: Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy ensures the best fit, form, and function for women. Along with a comfortable and capable frame design, Invite includes two sets of brake levers for reliable disc braking that’s always accessible.
VERSATILE FUN: A capable dirt or paved road traveler, Invite finds its balance among fitness rides, exploration and commutes.
Why We Love It: Here it is — your invitation! Planning your next adventure on road, dirt or both starts now. With wider tires, women’s- specific design, low stand-over height and two sets of brakes — one on the drops and a secondary set of Liv’s proprietary ergonomic-inspired brakes available to the rider from any angle. The result is pure confidence for every rider. As soon as you move the pedals you will immediately feel like the Invite was created just for you.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, alloy OverDrive steerer
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Connect XR Ergo-Control
- Stem: Giant Connect, 31.8
- Seatpost: Giant Sport
- Saddle: Liv Contact (Forward)
- Pedals: platform
- Shifters: Shimano Sora
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Sora
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora
- Brakes: Tektro Spyre C
- Brake Levers: Tektro RL721 sub lever
- Cassette: Shimano HG400, 11x34
- Chain: KMC X9
- Crankset: FSA Omega, 32/48
- Bottom Bracket: FSA
- Rims: Giant S-X2 Disc wheelset[F]28H [R]28H
- Tires: Giant Crosscut AT 2, 700x38
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.