Liv Womens Bliss 1 Bicycle - 2019
In-store Pickup Only
Bicycles can be ordered online but must be picked up in our retail store in Smithville, MO. Just select "In Store Pickup" for your Delivery Method during checkout. We'll call you when your new bicycle is ready to roll. If we don't have the right size or color in stock, let us know. We would be happy to special order one for you. –Rusty
EQUIPPED TO HANDLE ANYTHING — EMBRACE PAVED ROADS, PATHS AND DIRT TRAILS WITH CONFIDENCE AND STYLE.
Designed to bring the best of both road and mountain worlds together. Bliss delivers front suspension, on a 27.5-inch wheel size for stability with great traction from wider tires, and a relaxed style that keeps you more upright and comfortable in the saddle, while offering 26-inch wheels in smaller sizes. The road inspiration offers a lightweight design and pedaling efficiency. Integrated dropouts allow you to install a rack or add a kickstand to transform the bike into capable commuter or weekend adventurer. Bliss 26 is available in both V-brake or disc brake versions.
Versatility: With Liv’s Purpose Driven Design, relaxed style and lightweight ALUXX frame, Bliss is ideal for city roads or around town trails.
Perfect Fit: The LivRight Sizing Philosophy ensures the best fit for women for a truly comfortable ride.
Smooth Handling: A front suspension fork, 27.5-inch wheel size, and disc brake option make for the perfect balance of capability and ease.
Why We Love It: It could be your first time putting rubber to dirt or heading out in the neighborhood for a light pedal — an introduction to the freedom of cycling shouldn’t equal a huge investment. A relaxed style keeps you more upright and comfortable in the saddle without sacrificing efficiency. When variable weather conditions arise, braking precision and traction are combined to keep you riding smoothly. Open up the possibilities to follow the road less traveled.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork: SR Suntour XCT 26/27.5 HLO, 100mm travel
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Sport alloy, 31.8
- Stem: Giant Sport alloy
- Seatpost: Giant Sport, 30.9x350mm
- Saddle: Liv Contact Comfort (upright)
- Pedals: one-piece, black PP, 9/16
- Shifters: Shimano EF500
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Brakes: Tektro TKB172 [F160][R160]
- Brake Levers: Shimano EF500
- Cassette: Shimano HG31,11x32
- Chain: KMC HG71
- Crankset: ProWheel forged A6061, 24/34/42
- Bottom Bracket: sealed cartridge
- Rims: GX28 27.5X32H
- Hubs: Joytech Disc hubs, alloy hub, double-sealed, loose ball bearing, 32h
- Spokes: stainless, 14G
- Tires: Giant Quickcross, 27.5X2.1/26x2.1 30 tpi
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.