Liv Womens Amiti-E Plus 2 Bicycle - 2019
In-store Pickup Only
Bicycles can be ordered online but must be picked up in our retail store in Smithville, MO. Just select "In Store Pickup" for your Delivery Method during checkout. We'll call you when your new bicycle is ready to roll. If we don't have the right size or color in stock, let us know. We would be happy to special order one for you. –Rusty
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR LIFESTYLE AND REDiscOVER YOUR SENSE OF ADVENTURE WITH RELIABLE COMFORT THAT TAKES YOU THROUGH THE CITY AND BEYOND.
Set your sights farther, get back on a bike and fit more awesome in your day with the motor-assisted Amiti E+. Using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy, Amiti E+ was designed for a woman’s comfort and taste. The bike provides a lower stand over height, facilitating getting on an off the bike. Amiti E+ is equipped with a solid braking system for loyal traction, an integrated day light on the head tube, fenders and tubeless tires for optimal comfort and safety. The handlebar-mounted control lets you adjust riding modes, and it has key data indicators – battery level, support level, speed and distance. Amiti E+ offers three levels of assistance for speed control, Eco, Normal and Sport, which add 80%, 180% and 300% of your power to your pedal stroke. This bike can take you from city streets to rough country roads seamlessly.
Versatile Trekking: Access to new roads and experiences is easily within reach thanks to the 200km range of the ultra-reliable downtube- integrated EnergyPak battery. The SyncDrive Sport Motor, powered by Yamaha, delivers 80Nm of torque and has three speed control settings: Sport, Normal, and Eco, ranging from 80-300% pedal assistance. Powerful disc brakes make variable terrain, from hilly city commutes to windy country roads a non-issue.
Integrated Design: The reliable and easy-to- access EnergyPak side-pull battery is beautifully integrated into a lightweight and durable ALUXX aluminum frame, designed and tuned for women using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy for a bike that zips along on longer adventures. Integrated dropouts make adding accessories a cinch, and paired with fenders and an integrated light on the head tube, Amiti E+ is ready for comfortable commuting or awe-inspiring point-to-point treks.
SmoothRiding: PedalPlus4-sensortechnology smooths out bumps for a natural riding feel, and the ergonomic RideControl EVO makes controlling pedal assist functions second nature with handlebar controls and clear key data indicators. A suspension fork, all-terrain capable tires, and sloping top tube with low standover height specifically developed for women turns Amiti E+ into an approachable and bump-gobbling ride.
Why We Love It: Feel the freedom that comes with more time in your schedule conquering a ride in record time, explore more gravel paths and the roads, and spend weekends with friends outdoors. The Amiti E+ dissolves the barrier between you and your passion to pedal the journey. With the integrated motor and battery design, this is a bike that can keep up with your will to move! The wider tires add extra comfort and stability on any surface, making Amiti E+ the perfect bike to get you rolling.
Frame: ALUXX SL aluminum, Overdrive 1½ - 1⅛" head tube, integrated KS18 kickstand mount
- Fork: RST Volante, 60mm travel, tappered steerer, hydraulic lockout
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Connect XC Riser, 31.8mm
- Stem: Giant Connect
- Seatpost: Giant 30.9mm, 2-bolt Micro Adjustable, Forged Aluminium
- Saddle: Liv Contact Comfort, Upright
- Pedals: Aluminum Platform
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M2000
- Front Derailleur: -
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano BL-MT200
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG201, 11-36T, 9-Speed
- Chain: KMC e.9 Sport, e-bike optimized
- Crankset: Forged Alloy minimal Q-factor, 42T
- Bottom Bracket: N/A
- Rims: Giant eX 2, Tubeless Ready, 700c aluminium, e-bike optimized
- Hubs: Giant eTracker, [F] 100x9mm QR [R] 135mm QR, e-bike optimized
- Spokes: Stainless steel
- Tires: Giant Crosscut Gravel 2, 700x45c (622x45), Tubeless Ready
- Extras: Giant EnergyPak 3A fast charger
- Motor: Giant SyncDrive Sport, 80Nm powered by YAMAHA, 350% tuneable support
- Speed: 20MPH
- Sensors: Giant PedalPlus 4-sensor technology
- Display: Giant RideControl ONE, remote button
- Battery: Giant EnergyPak 400, 36V 11.3Ah Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Lighting: -
- Lock: -
- Carrier: -
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.