Bicycles can be ordered online but must be picked up in our retail store in Smithville, MO. Just select "In Store Pickup" for your Delivery Method during checkout. We'll call you when your new bicycle is ready to roll. If we don't have the right size or color in stock, let us know. We would be happy to special order one for you. –Rusty
SOMETIMES THE BEST ADVENTURES ARE THE TOUGHEST ONES. THE ONES THAT TEST YOU. BE PREPARED FOR WHATEVER COMES YOUR WAY, WITH A LIGHTWEIGHT DROP-BAR ADVENTURE BIKE THAT CAN TACKLE PAVED ROADS, GRAVEL OR DIRT.
When the pavement ends, your ride doesn’t have to. A lightweight ALUXX SLR aluminum frame, smooth-handling composite fork, and drop-bar positioning make ToughRoad SLR GX the right choice for adventuring into the unknown. The fast-rolling 700c wheels are fitted with Giant tubeless tires. These allow you to run lower tire pressure for comfort and traction, and they also reduce the risk of flat tires. The D-Fuse seatpost absorbs road vibration and shocks to help minimize fatigue on long rides. And powerful disc brakes with 160mm rotors give you added confidence and control on rough roads and in all types of weather. Thoughtful details including integrated rack mounts and the X-Defender downtube complete the package, making ToughRoad SLR GX the perfect machine for tackling imperfect roads.
LIGHTWEIGHT AGILITY: Frameset constructed with ALUXX SLR, lightest grade of aluminum, and a composite fork.
COMFORT AND STABILITY: D-Fuse seatpost and optimized geometry puts rider in a position that balances efficiency with confidence on rough roads, paths or trails.
INTEGRATED RACK MOUNTS: Compatible with front and rear racks, allowing easy cargo capacity for daily trips or longer treks.
- Frame: ALUXX SLR-Grade Aluminum
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, alloy OverDrive steerer
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Contact XR Ergo-Control, 31.8
- Stem: Giant Connect, 8-degree
- Seatpost: Giant D-Fuse, composite
- Saddle: Contact (neutral)
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra, 2x10
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra long cage
- Brakes: Giant Conduct hydraulic
- Brake Levers: Shimano Tiagra
- Cassette: Shimano HG500, 11x34
- Chain: KMC X10 with Missing Link
- Crankset: FSA Omega Adventure, 32/48
- Bottom Bracket: FSA Mega EXA
- Rims: Giant S-X2 tubeless wheelset
- Hubs: Giant S-X2 tubeless wheelset
- Spokes: Giant S-X2 wheelset
- Tires: Giant CrossCut Gravel 2, 700x40
- Extras: DT X-Defender
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.