Bicycles can be ordered online but must be picked up in our retail store in Smithville, MO. Just select "In Store Pickup" for your Delivery Method during checkout. We'll call you when your new bicycle is ready to roll. If we don't have the right size or color in stock, let us know. We would be happy to special order one for you. –Rusty
When you’re unsure what lies ahead—smooth roads, gravel or dirt—and you relish the adventure of quiet backroads, this is the bike. With its lightweight aluminum frame, drop handlebars and rugged, high-volume tires, you’re ready for anything.
Your ride doesn’t end when the pavement ends. That’s when things start to get fun. A lightweight ALUXX SLR aluminum frame, smooth-handling composite fork, and drop-bar positioning make ToughRoad SLR GX the right choice for rolling into the unknown. The smooth-rolling 700c wheels are fitted with high-volume 50c Giant tubeless tires, which allow you to run lower tire pressure for comfort and traction plus a reduced risk of flat tires.
The D-Fuse seatpost absorbs road vibration to help minimize fatigue on long rides. And powerful disc brakes with 160mm rotors give you added confidence and control on rough roads and in all types of weather. Thoughtful details including integrated rack mounts and the X-Defender downtube complete the package, making ToughRoad SLR GX the perfect machine for tackling imperfect roads.
- Lightweight agility: Frameset constructed with ALUXX SLR, lightest grade of aluminum, and a composite fork.
- Comfort and stability: D-Fuse seatpost and optimized geometry puts rider in a position that balances efficiency with confidence on rough roads, paths or trails.
- Integrated rack mounts: Compatible with front and rear racks, allowing easy cargo capacity for daily trips or longer treks.
- Frame: ALUXX SLR-Grade Aluminum, disc
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, alloy OverDrive steerer, disc
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Contact XR D-Fuse, 31.8 5° back sweep , flare drop
- Stem: Giant Contact, 8-degree
- Seatpost: Giant D-Fuse, alloy
- Saddle: Giant Contact (neutral)
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano Sora
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Sora
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora
- Brakes: Giant Conduct, hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers: Shimano Sora
- Cassette: Shimano CH-HG201, 11x34
- Chain: KMC X9 with Missing Link
- Crankset: FSA Omega Adventure, 32/48
- Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo
- Rims: Giant S-X2 wheelset
- Hubs: Giant S-X2 wheelset
- Spokes: Giant S-X2 wheelset
- Tires: Giant Crosscut, 700x42, anti-puncture
- Extras: X-Defender protection, front and rear rack
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.