Bicycles can be ordered online but must be picked up in our retail store in Smithville, MO. Just select "In Store Pickup" for your Delivery Method during checkout. We'll call you when your new bicycle is ready to roll. If we don't have the right size or color in stock, let us know. We would be happy to special order one for you. –Rusty
Casual yet always capable. Roam Disc is built for multi-purpose adventure, so you can follow your own route, wherever it takes you.
With its confident, flat handlebar positioning and lightweight ALUXX aluminum frame, Roam Disc gives you all the best qualities of a mountain bike and a road bike. Its front suspension adds comfort and control. It has powerful disc brakes and durable components, so it can take some bumps on rough city roads. And the fast rolling 700c wheels can handle smooth roads or dirt, making it a great choice for town-to-trail adventures.
ALUXX aluminum frame lets you climb hills and accelerate with ease.
Flat-bar frame geometry puts the rider in a position that balances efficiency with stability, and disc brakes give you added control on rugged roads or dirt.
Compatible with front and rear racks, allowing easy cargo capacity for daily trips or longer treks.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork: SR/Suntour NCX-D LO 700C Air, 63mm
- Shock: N/A
- Handlebar: Giant Connect XC, 31.8
- Stem: Giant Connect, 8-degree
- Seatpost: Giant Sport, 27.2x375
- Saddle: Contact Comfort (neutral)
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: Deore
- Front Derailleur: Deore
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore , Shadow+
- Brakes: Shimano BL-MT201 hydraulic disc F[160 rotor] R[160 rotor]
- Brake Levers: Shimano
- Cassette: Shimano HG500, 11x42
- Chain: KMC X10 with Missing Link
- Crankset: FSA V-Drive, 32/44
- Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo
- Rims: Giant GX28 disc wheelset
- Hubs: Giant GX28 disc wheelset
- Spokes: Giant GX28 disc wheelset
- Tires: CrossCut AT ERT (Easy Ride Tubeless), 700x38
- Extras: DT X-Defender /CS X-Defender
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.