Bicycles can be ordered online but must be picked up in our retail store in Smithville, MO. Just select "In Store Pickup" for your Delivery Method during checkout. We'll call you when your new bicycle is ready to roll. If we don't have the right size or color in stock, let us know. We would be happy to special order one for you. –Rusty
HERE’S A TOTALLY UNIQUE AND INVIGORATING NEW WAY TO RIDE. THIS NEW E-BIKE LETS YOU RIDE FARTHER WITH LESS EFFORT. EXPLORE NEIGHBORHOOD STREETS, RIDE FOR FITNESS, OR DITCH THE CAR FOR YOUR DAILY COMMUTE. LAFREE E+ MAKES RIDING EASY AND FUN.
LaFree E+ is a perfect introduction to the exciting world of E-bikes. Designed for recreational riders, this upright and comfortable machine lets you cruise up climbs and cover longer distances in way less time. The SyncDrive Life motor delivers 60Nm of smooth, quiet power that feels naturally in sync with your own pedaling. You can personalize it to your preferred riding style with an easy-to-use mobile app. Choose the perfect pedal-assist mode as you ride, or simply select our proprietary “Auto mode” setting that automatically adjusts the motor support to the terrain. LaFree’s low step-through design makes it easy to get on and off, and the lower, centralized motor position creates a balanced, stable ride quality. The EnergyPak battery is simple to charge on or off the bike with the included fast charger and any standard wall outlet. It delivers a long range of up to 65 miles on a single charge. Our RideControl One command center offers a simple, compact hand control interface that makes it easy to switch power modes, monitor battery levels, and control accessories while you ride.
SMOOTH, QUIET, ADJUSTABLE POWER: The SyncDrive Life motor provides 60Nm of power with five custom tunable support ratios up to 300 percent. You can also choose Auto mode, made possible by our proprietary 6-sensor technology, for seamless support on all types of terrain.
FINGERTIP CONTROLS: The RideControl One command center features integrated ergonomic buttons and a clean, handlebar-mounted design.
BALANCED, COMFORTABLE RIDE: The lightweight ALUXX aluminum frame with a center drive SyncDrive Life motor and low-step-through design makes it easy to get on and off, while offering comfortable, easy-to-maneuver handling.
- Frame: ALUXX Aluminum, double tube low-stepthrough design
- Fork: ALUXX Aluminum
- Handlebar: Aluminum 30 degree sweep
- Stem: Aluminum angle adjustable 1 1/8" x 85mm
- Seatpost: Aluminum
- Saddle: Giant Comfort
- Pedals: Anti-Slip
- Shifters: 8 Speed trigger
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-M310 Altus
- Brakes: Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic Disc
- Brake Levers: Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic Disc
- Cassette: Shimano HG-200 12-32T
- Chain: KMC X8 NP/NP
- Crankset: Giant Aluminum 38T
- Rims: Giant CR70 Double Wall Aluminum 559 (26”) x19
- Hubs: Giant Tracker Sport Disc
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Tires: CST Zepplin 60x559 (26")
- Extras: Giant EnergyPak 3A Charger, Giant Direct Mount KSA18 Trekking Kickstand
- Motor: Giant SyncDrive Life, 300% tuneable support, 5-mode plus Automatic mode, 60Nm, 20MPH max. assist, powered by YAMAHA
- Sensors: Giant PedalPlus 6-sensor technology
- Display: Giant RideControl One
- Battery: EnergyPak 400Wh
- Carrier: Aluminum rear rack for carrier mount battery
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.