Liv Womens Pique 2 Bicycle - 2019 - MD
In-store Pickup Only
METALLIC BLUE/TRUE BLUE
Bicycles can be ordered online but must be picked up in our retail store in Smithville, MO. Just select "In Store Pickup" for your Delivery Method during checkout. We'll call you when your new bicycle is ready to roll. If we don't have the right size or color in stock, let us know. We would be happy to special order one for you. –Rusty
FAST UP, FAST DOWN, Pique IS THE VERSATILE XC TRAIL BIKE WITH AN AFFINITY FOR SPEED.
Built with Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy, you get a lightweight ALUXX-SL frame design with PowerCore bottom bracket for ideal pedaling efficiency that helps you dig deep on serious climbs. Combined with 120 mm of front and rear travel, Boost hub spacing and hydraulic disc brakes, Pique is also a capable descending machine that likes to maintain speed through downhill sections.
The lightweight ALUXX-SL frame is designed to be assertive on the trail without sacrificing pedaling efficiency.
Fast and aggressive frame geometry, accompanied by Maestro suspension with a refined tune for women, quickly tackle both smooth, flowing sections and technical, rocky sections.
Fit, Form, and Function is Liv’s 3F Design recipe for a perfect women’s design, featuring balance, the right amount of stiffness, and maneuverability.
Why We Love It: With low stand-over height, you’ll find greater balance on this bike during focused trail negotiations. Pique inspires confident, agile downhill ripping and will help you tackle steep uphills with traction aboard 120 mm of Maestro suspension. 27.5-inch wheels ensure bike handling is still nimble and playful, while maintaining the stable cornering and bump-reducing qualities of a larger wheel size.
- Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum front/rear triangles
- Fork: RockShox Recon RL Solo Air, 130mm travel, Boost QR15x110mm, tapered steerer
- Shock: RockShox Deluxe R, trunnion mount
- Handlebar: Giant Connect Trail
- Stem: Giant Connect
- Seatpost: Giant Contact Switch dropper post with remote lever, 30.9mm
- Saddle: Liv Contact (forward)
- Pedals: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano Deore, 2x10
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Brakes: Shimano MT400 [F] 180mm [R]160mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT400
- Cassette: Shimano Deore, 11x42
- Chain: KMC X10
- Crankset: Shimano FC-MT500, 26/36
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Press Fit
- Rims: Giant AM 27.5 tubeless ready sleeve-joint rim, 30mm inner width
- Hubs: [F] Giant Tracker Boost 15x110mm, sealed bearing [R] Giant Tracker Boost 12x148, sealed bearing
- Spokes: Sapim
- Tires: Maxxis Highroller II 27.5x2.3 60tpi EXO, tubeless
- Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.