The Stella Sonoran Drystar Overpants are designed and developed for a specific women’s fit and provide effective protection against abrasion and impacts, as well as 100% waterproof performance when riding in adverse weather. With extensive mesh inserts and ventilated protection the Sonoran Air is extremely comfortable on warm weather rides offering superb overall airflow, while a long zippered gusset makes fitting and removing the pants while wearing boots quick and easy.
- Designed and developed for a specific woman’s fit
- Advanced multi-panel shell construction featuring a 600 denier, PU-coated textile main with integrated mesh panels for excellent levels of cooling internal airflow
- Removable waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR membrane with mesh inserts ensures excellent all-weather capability
- Pre-curved leg design with stretch accordion inserts on knee and back affords a superior riding fit
- Convenient storage options with deep zippered side pockets for peace-of-mind storage
- Alpinestars new perforated CE certified Bio Air knee armor provides high levels of impact protection while offering cooling.
- Knee protector is housed in a mesh compartment that allows the protector to be set in range of positions depend on leg length
- Hip compartments with PE foam padding (Alpinestars CE certified Nucleon hip protector available as accessory upgrade)
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to selected Alpinestars leather and textile jackets
- Adjustable waist with secure sliding hook closure
- A long zippered gusset running from the knees to the hem enables easy fitment of the pants while wearing boots
- Reflective detailing for enhanced night-time visibility
- Premium YKK zippers for durability and personalized fit