Our Price: $149.95Free Shipping
The VX-35 includes features demanded by the world’s top off-road riders, yet available at a price anyone can afford. A stylish ECE/DOT certified shell reduces the weight while the dual EPS liner adds incredible impact protection. The AirFit cheekpad system allows the VX-35 to be custom fitted around your cheeks while the antimicrobial KwikWick II liner absorbs moisture to provide the utmost comfort for your ride. Simply pull the liner out and throw it in the wash when dirty, and while you’re at it pop open the tool-less chin vent and clean that out too. The VX-35 packs other unique features you do not see in most helmets such as a peak extender. This will help block mud and sun in any terrain.
- Premium Polycarbonate shell: Developed exclusively by Scorpion, our industry-leading polycarbonate shell is engineered to minimize weight and disperse impact
- Goggle Eyeport: Accommodates most brands of goggles and sizes. Features a soft pliable rubber roost guard.
- Aero-Tuned Visor: Aerodynamic design to allow free flowing air through the visor while still blocking the intense sun from above. A peak extendor is included to help reduce mud and sun during extreme rides.
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation: Three intake ports across the eyebrow and one large scoop on top force unwanted hot air out the four rear exhaust ports. Five intake ports on the chin bar maximize fresh air.
- Quick-Change Chin Vent: Easily removed for quick, tool-less cleaning.
- Advanced Dual-Density EPS: Advanced multi-layer EPS provides efficient energy displacement as well as an EPS liner throughout entire chin bar
- KwikWick II liner Fabric: KwikWick II anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather. Liner is easily removable and washable.
- AirFit Liner Inflation System: Inflatable cheek pad system for superior personalized fit.
- Meets or exceeds DOT and ECE 22.05 standards