Brutally classy, the Akorp evokes an air of civility even in times of rampant chaos. Boasting a Highland coated canvas chassis with premium Brazilian cowhide overlays, the Akorp stands primed for engagement, but only after first exchanging a pre-battle handshake. A unique belted rear adjustment system keeps the front free of obstructions while providing a waisted fit. The #10 tactical black oxide YKK main zipper is covered with a magnetic closure storm flap. D3O elbow and shoulder impact protectors join a Viper CE certified back impact protector to help cushion the blow from untimely dismounts. A removable vest liner and black oxide hardware complete the understated military persona of the Akorp.
- Icon sport fit
- Highland coated canvas chassis
- 1.3mm premium Icon 1000 Brazilian cowhide overlays
- Rear waisting belt adjustment
- Tactical YKK zippers
- Removable quilted satin vest liner
- Magnetic flap closure
- D3O CE certified elbow and shoulder impact protectors (removable)
- D3O Viper CE certified removable back protector
- Multiple chest and waist pockets to store all your essentials
- CE approved armor
Manufacturer's Suggested Sizing Chart
Sizing Note: This jacket seems to run a bit smaller than indicated by the size chart and when compared to most other Icon jackets. We would say it is more of a slim European cut.