The LS2 OF569 open face motorcycle helmet is one of the most popular in our line up. When it’s hot outside, it’s awesome to be able to lift the shield and get some air when you’re stopped at a light or filling the tank. The face shield is optically correct and flips up and out of the way when needed, and uses our Radial Tool-less Quick Release for easy replacement. The peripheral vision is exceptional and allows you to see the world without the typical obstruction of other helmets.
The OF569 includes LS2’s Full Eclipse Drop Down Sun Shield that engages and retracts at the touch of a button. The strap system is what really sets this apart from other open face motorcycle helmets. In addition to the regular chinstrap with quick release, there are two additional straps that secure at the back of the helmet to cradle your head and help prevent roll-off in the event of an impact. The plush comfort liner is fully removable and washable, and it’s treated to resist bacteria and odor. DOT/ECE approved. Covered by a 5-year limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
- Open face, 3/4 design shell offers protection combined with a wide field of visibility
- HPTT composite shell and DOT/ECE approval provides added confidence
- 4-point retnetion strap with quick release buckle for a secure fit that will stay on your head
- Oval Fit
- Adjustable, flow-through ventilation so you can have some control over the elements
- Flip-up, optically correct shield, plus built-in Full Eclipse Sun Shield make it easy to control how much air and light you want
- DOT and ECE approved
- 5-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship