All the features of a modular helmet with the low profile and sleek design of a race helmet!
The dynamic EXO-GT920 modular helmet benefits from an aggressively shaped aerodynamic shell made of Advanced LG Polycarbonate for light weight and strength, and features a modular chin bar. It is also packed with key features that exceed the demands of discriminating riders including ScorpionExos unique EverClear SpeedView drop-down sunvisor for bright daylight conditions, KwikWick II liner for moisture management and comfort as well as aero-tuned ventilation to keep you cool and ventilated on hot days.
- Premium Polycarbonate shell: Developed by Scorpion, our industry-leading polycarbonate shell is engineered to be lightweight, strong and maximize impact displacement.
- Dual Density EPS: Advanced multi-layer EPS provides superior energy displacement.
- Flip-up chin bar: A single button release allows the chin bar to be raised or lowered with either hand
- 3 shell sizes: Having 3 shell sizes helps to optimize weight, fit and comfort across the entire size range of XS-3XL
- Aero-Tuned ventilation system: Intake ports across the front of the helmet force cool air into the helmet interior while exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out of the helmet
- EverClear Anti-Fog Faceshield: Optically-clear shield with state-of-the-art fog-free technology. Anti-Scratch hardened coating. 100% UV-A & UV-B protection.
- SpeedView Retractable Sun-Visor: Retractable interchangeable internal sun visor. Choose the up or down position with an easy-sliding mechanism. Also features our exclusive EverClear anti-fog coating on both surfaces.
- KwikWick II Washable Comfort Liner: KwikWick II anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, and warm in cool weather. Liner is easily removable and washable.
- KwikFit Cheek Pads: Kwikfit cheekpads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses.
- Aero Skirt
- DOT-218 Approved
- 5 year warranty from Scorpion
Note: All helmets are sold with a CLEAR shield. Tinted shields are sold separately