Our Price: $289.95Free Shipping
- The upper is constructed from PU coated leather on lower medial panel, both with heat press texture for superior grip.
- Front and rear bellow made with lightweight microfiber for more durability and abrasion resistance.
- Extended PU coated leather gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry; rear gaiter includes rubber insert for flexbility and comfort.
- TPU shin plate and calf plate offer support and resistance for impacts.
- Bio-mechanical lateral “flexi-blade” system provides execellent front and rear movment while offering support and protection to the ankle.
- TPU shift pad made with technical texture for added grip plus foam padding on underneath for better comfort.
- Wide entry aperture for convenience with Velcro upper closure flap to allow broad ranging calf fit adjustment.
- TPU double density ankles protector on medial side for protection.
- New closure system includes 2 polymer buckles with an innovative closure system. This closure includes a ratchet with memory and a quick release/locking system with selfaligning design for easy, precise closure.
- Soft foams surrounds the ankles and collar offer comfort and shock absorbing performance.
- Drystar membrane layer between upper and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions.
- Toe box and heel counter reinforcement are layered under the upper.
- PP insole with steel shank co-injected for excellent feel and safety.
- Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber compound for optimal combination of comfort and grip.
- Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top.
- Corozal Drystar boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010.