The all new Passport one-piece suit is Scorpion’s latest addition to the XDR (Xtreme Distance Riding) product category. Utilizing Scorpion’s H2O BLOK waterproof/breathable membrane system the Passport will keep you comfortable and dry while the removable full-body EverHeat liner provides warmth in colder riding conditions. A durable 600 Denier Nylon shell and Scorpion’s advanced Sas-Tec CE memory armor provide uncompromised abrasion and impact protection and details like the no-slip seat, accordion stretch panels and billowed leg pockets keep comfort and accessibility a top priority. The Passport bridges performance, functionality and comfort for the long-distance rider.
- Durable, 600 denier poly construction
- H2O BLOK Waterproof and breathable fixed liner
- Rare earth magnet front closure
- Removable, full-sleeve EverHeat thermal liner
- Sleeve take-up’s secure armor & excess material when liner is removed
- Dual waist strap adjustment for a custom fit
- Comfortable collar trim with front relief panel
- YKK main closure zipper with Scorpion TPR pulls
- Non-slip seat patches
- Sas-Tec CE approved removable viscoelastic adaptive absorption armor at elbows, shoulders, hips & knees
- Back protector compartment with PE foam pad included
- Exo-Stitch Safety Seam provides a reinforced double stitch seam to produce highly durable construction
- NightViz reflective print on the front and rear for increased night time visibility
- Zippered chest, sleeve & rear exhaust vents for flow-through ventilation
- Lightweight perforated lining for maximum air flow
- E-Z access thigh storage pockets
- Map Pocket with clear panel, perfect size for most Butler Maps.
- CE Approved armor
- 3-year limited manufacturer's warranty from Scorpion
Receive a FREE BUTLER MOTORCYCLE MAP with any Passport suit purchase!
Never miss an amazing road again. As a motorcyclist you search for unique roads that take you to our country’s most spectacular places. Butler’s water proof and tear resistant maps highlight the best motorcycle roads so you don’t have to wonder where the good stuff is. Whether you are looking for a dual sport adventure or just want epic paved roads, Butler has you covered.