Hi-Viz Yellow Side Detail
LS2’s MX453 Adventure Helmet gets it done with a lightweight fiberglass Tricomposite shell, moisture wicking technical fabric liner, and a flip-up face shield to protect you from the elements. The MX style shell offers more clearance in the chin area to allow you to breathe when working hard off road. The chin vents and top vents are fully adjustable, so you can get just the amount of air you need, and there’s an exhaust port at the back for true, flow through ventilation.
Cheek pads are cut from one solid block of high quality foam using LS2’s 3D Laser Technology for a secure and precise fit. The peak is designed specifically to allow air to flow through so it won’t lift at high speeds, but still protects you from roost or branches. Every ride should be an adventure and the MX453 can help make the adventure more fun, no matter how brutal the ride is. DOT/ECE approved. Covered by a 5-year limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
- LS2 Lightweight, Tricomposite fiberglass shell
- Lightweight, aerodynamic shape for less rider fatigue
- Secure Double D-Ring strap
- Long Oval designed to fit the most common head shapes
- 1550g average weight
- Fully adjustable, multi-port flow through ventilation
- Chin vents and top vents are fully adjustable
- Flip-up face shield to protect you from the elements
- Optically correct, scratch and fog resistant FogFighter lens, fully adjustable
- Ultra large eye port for better visibility
- Peak to block the sun and debris has large opening to avoid lift and drag, to help the rider stay fresher and avoid fatigue
- Fully removable and washable liner
- Cheek pads are cut from one piece of high quality foam using LS2’s 3D Lazer Cut Technology for superior fit and no “hot spots”
Certification / Warranty:
- DOT/ECE certified
- Covered by a 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty against defects in material and workmanship
Note: All helmets are sold with a CLEAR shield. Tinted shields sold separately.