Closeout: $292.95Free Shipping
The brand new QWEST has everything you can expect from a SHOEI, with more than 50 years experience in manufacturing motorcycle helmets and as an inventor of leading edge technology to the industry.
Unrivaled comfort, perfect fit plus the highest quality build construction and SHOEI´s legendary attention to detail.
With an overall weight of only 1400g (+/- 50) at size M and a noise level more than 60 % lower than the RAID II (equals 2.2 db) the QWEST is your perfect companion for every day ride and the grand tour as well.
- Lightweight Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus (AIM+) shell
- Aerodynamic shell design maximized through extensive wind tunnel testing
- Dual layer EPS liner enhances impact absorption and ventilation
- Five shell and six EPS liner sizes present increased fit options that help to comfortably fit most head sizes
- Molded air spoiler to reduce drag and lift as well as diminish weight pressure on the neck while riding at high speeds
- Double D ring fastening
- Large upper air intake vent positioned to maximize air volume into the helmet interior while also maximizing performance in high wind conditions
- Easy to operate large lower intake vent
- Lower air intake/defroster vent reduces shield fogging and increases ventilation
- Rear and neck outlets allow for effective air exhaust
- Breath guard and chin curtain included
- Q.R.S.A. (Quick-Release Self-Adjusting) base plate allows for tool-less shield removal and installation
- Spring-loaded base plate pulls the shield back to contact the window beading evenly and ensures a proper seal
- Optional shields include CWF-1 and CW-1 Pinlock shields with tear-off posts
- Scratch-resistant coating
- Shield can be locked in place for airflow or safety
- All-new CW-1 shield is both wider and taller than the CX-IV that it replaces
- 99% UVA and UVB resistant
- 3D center pad and multi-layered, polyurethane foam cheek pads
- Cheek pads are removable and replaceable for cleaning and maintenance
- Eyeglass compatible interior
- Snell 2010 and D.O.T. approved
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty from date of purchase (or 7 year warranty from date of manufacture, whichever comes first).